Fantasy Baseball

I'd love to play but I'll be in basic. I'm thinking of making a pitchers league only though or something like that then having my girl control it for me. Haha

If we want to start with Week 1, we'll have to draft by the 27th. Otherwise we'd start the season with week 2. So ideally, a few more people would commit and we could draft on the 27th or sooner.

LOL teams would be beyond STACKED.

This thread is less than 24 hours old and we have 6 people who are interested. Give it another 24 to 36 hours and we'll see where we stand.

I'm going to assume we'll get at least a couple more. Went ahead and created a league.

go to: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinleague?.scrumb=
League ID: 165860
PW: ninja
I set the draft night to Tuesday @ 8pm Central time

at the moment I have it set to head to head with 8x8 scoring....
Runs, Doubles, Triples, Homeruns, RBI, Steals, On-Base %, Slugging %
Wins, ERA, Saves, Holds, K's, WHIP, On-Base % Against, Quality Starts

Last edited:
looks like this league might be in trouble, only 4 so far.

If you belong to other forums who have a thread about fantasy baseball. Go ahead and post an open invite to anyone who wants to join this league.

just a heads up blumaster that the link in your sig is broken (at least it doesn't work for me). Also, maybe post an invite in the sports section too since some people might look there but not in general chat

Reactions: blumaster
just a heads up blumaster that the link in your sig is broken (at least it doesn't work for me). Also, maybe post an invite in the sports section too since some people might look there but not in general chat

thanks for the heads up. Sig link should work now...