Fantasy Baseball

the CPU drafted me 5 starting pitchers, 1 of which only has RP position eligibilty and 2 are on the DL :rolleyes:

I was able to add another lol, but this is the mess I was referring to before with CPU drafted teams :joy:

the CPU drafted me 5 starting pitchers, 1 of which only has RP position eligibilty and 2 are on the DL :rolleyes:

I was able to add another lol, but this is the mess I was referring to before with CPU drafted teams :joy:

agreed!

and by the way everyone, you are speaking to the HR King of Week 2 (as made aware to me by yahoo)

so if you will call me King Mike for the next few days i'd appreciate it :hilarious:

jumped from 7th to 2nd in 2 days, i know it's early in the season, but feeling great about my team "Another Perfect Game" - my staff full of aces and speedy position players are working out well... getting lots of HR power from Chris Young

i'm pretty sure BluRayJunkie is in first... only team with a complete game shutout so far, nice!

Hey King Mike, I'm pumped about my team as well. Congrats on your HR week. We'll see if we can stay in first for a while. But you are definitely pressing!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Hey King Mike, I'm pumped about my team as well. Congrats on your HR week. We'll see if we can stay in first for a while. But you are definitely pressing!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

thanks BRJ

i'm surprised my team led in homeruns considering i drafted most of my pitching first with the exception of robinson cano

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

My team keep moving down the list. Nice 0 for 19 slump that Miguel Cabrera is in.:rolleyes:

yeah but you know miggy will get it sorted and end up well over 100 RBI and 35+ HR

no worries for you :)