Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 8th , 2017
Purchase link: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $22.97 (Shout) - $13.91 (Amazon)
upload_2017-5-3_14-22-51.png

FARGO0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80 (1).png
FARGO0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anything can beat the Japanese textured slip from a couple years back.
That thing was amazing. I'm so annoyed I never managed to get a copy.

I'm definitely gonna pick this up. I don't own the remastered edition yet, and it looks like this has one new special feature that isn't on the previous discs. The Steelbook looks fine, but a bit too modern looking to me. I also wish they'd swap the inside and outside art around; it's weird not having Fargo art that isn't white.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and milky
Shout Factory purchase link added to OP
$22.97
Release Date 8th August 2017

This will also be available to purchase from other retailers in USA/Canada
Amazon listing should be in next few days
Amazon is usually a bit less than ordering direct from Shout.
(Plus - if you change your mind, it is easier to cancel! Cancelling an order from Shout is nightmare...)

Cool wraparound artwork on this black as ink midnight scene steelbook in a gloss finish (reportedly) to give a de luxe look . . . totally different style to the U.K. (and other territories') steelbook from over two years ago inspired by the original sampler poster design.
Poster design by Optic Nerve / Creative Partnership

Same re-mastered disc as inside previous steelbook with I believe only one Special Feature not included on the previous release - the Charlie Rose interview with The Coen Brothers and Frances McDormand - carried over from the special edition DVD.
Disc Information
Remastered Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
upload_2017-5-4_11-59-19.png

+ above extra special feature interview.

Review of the 2014 re-mastered disc release (same disc as here) can be seen here http://blogcritics.org/blu-ray-review-fargo/

Quick look at the previous steelbook inspired by the classic original poster design:-
II
V

fargo-steelbook-3.jpg

Fargo-Steelbook-16.jpg

Fargo-Steelbook-17.jpg

Damn was hoping this was the TV series

With a 3rd on the way (and it looks great) we need steels of the first 2 seasons
Would love steels for the TV show... easily one of the best around at the moment IMO and I actually prefer it to the film. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Holly Molly I must have this! That gloss! And that contrast with black outside and white inside! Love it! Only without that dent please :p

Holly Molly I must have this! That gloss! And that contrast with black outside and white inside! Love it! Only without that dent please :p
Dent version is limited release.:naughty:
How long before that actually happens? Some movie about demolition derby, and they make a steelbook that is trashed and rusted as a special edition!!:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz