Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered The Fast and The Furious from the hut outlet on ebay
Was £14.99 though
Just at the wrong time for me when Zavvi released these steels
You often find The Hut have copies of Zavvi exclusive steels that are "OOS/OOP"... I know Pirates' were on there last week (albeit £3 more for each copy). It annoys me to be honest as even though they're owned by the same group, they are meant to be exclusive to Zavvi AND priced the same, not a few £'s more!

You often find The Hut have copies of Zavvi exclusive steels that are "OOS/OOP"... I know Pirates' were on there last week (albeit £3 more for each copy). It annoys me to be honest as even though they're owned by the same group, they are meant to be exclusive to Zavvi AND priced the same, not a few £'s more!

Zavvi's business model annoys the hell out of me also.

I think I missed the whole "mystery gift" thing Zavvi was supposed to furnish to those of us who purchased all 6 steels. What was it?

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. I guess I'll have to email Zavvi to get my mystery discount code since there's nothing in the OP that suggests HOW to obtain the code.
In the past it has been by email. I suppose if Zavvi lived in the 21st Century, like the rest of us, they'd have a "redeem discount" button built into our accounts.
Since they haven't sent anything by email, it's probably best to email them (and also check if you have any emails from The Hut as they have been known to send via them too)

Do we know if the steelbook for Fast 7 advertised on Zavvi site now is the final design? Would be so annoying if it is, as it doesn't match any of the other steels for the series.

So gutted. I had all 6 steelbooks in my basket last night and when I went to checkout was told there was an error. When I refreshed the page the steelbook for FF1 had disappeared as it had sold out! I still ordered 2-6 but now desperately want the first one! Doesn't appear to be on the hut outlet now either. Any chance of this coming back in stock?

Last edited:
Fast steels resize.jpg

Couldn't be happier with these sets, thankfully the Zavvi set showed up with no damages. Love these movies, just keep getting better but 1st will always be my fav. I have a bad feeling we won't get a Furious 7 steelbook to match either set so I will def cherish these. Hope i'm wrong tho.

View attachment 153356

Couldn't be happier with these sets, thankfully the Zavvi set showed up with no damages. Love these movies, just keep getting better but 1st will always be my fav. I have a bad feeling we won't get a Furious 7 steelbook to match either set so I will def cherish these. Hope i'm wrong tho.

They are definatley must own movies tbh, i love the Zavvi and best buy sets, Best buy wins for front and back artwork tbh but zavvi wins overall for having inside artwork.

Reactions: IceManCeaser
They are definatley must own movies tbh, i live the Zavvi and best buy sets, Best buy wins for front and back artwork tbh but zavvi wins overall for having inside artwork.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Only flaw in the BB sets is no inside art. The perfect Fast steels would probably be the BB front and back art with the Zavvi art on the inside without the titles.

Reactions: thewoe
Hi
Has anyone, Zavvi link to thread Furious 7? I can not find the thread.
Weiss also someone who has Furious 7 Zavvi, the same design as the other 6, and now at Zavvi, has indeed another artwork ??? Knows it anyone?
Thanks for the effort, someone who will help me?
Best regards Thomas