Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in two minds if i should just buy 1-4 as i already have 5&6 steelbooks but im kinda drawn to completing the 1-6 design of these to get the bonus from zavvi - no doubt it will be something linked to 7 which i plan to buy anyway - my poor wallet lol

Im in two minds if i should just buy 1-4 as i already have 5&6 steelbooks but im kinda drawn to completing the 1-6 design of these to get the bonus from zavvi - no doubt it will be something linked to 7 which i plan to buy anyway - my poor wallet lol

I feel ya dude, but if i were you i would buy them whilst they are £12.99 or risk paying a %100 mark up later on ebay.

That's me too. :)

Have 5 and 6 but I hate that horizontal no 5 steelbook I have but my U.S. copy of no 6 is awesome so definitely keeping that.

Decisions decisions!!

I feel ya dude, but if i were you i would buy them whilst they are £12.99 or risk paying a %100 mark up later on ebay.

@thewoe -Yeah I have preordered 1 and 2 and will do 3 and 4 also, you are prob right I got 5 & 6 for around £7 each so its not like I paid a massive amount for those. £12.99 is a bargain

That's me too. :)

Have 5 and 6 but I hate that horizontal no 5 steelbook I have but my U.S. copy of no 6 is awesome so definitely keeping that.

Decisions decisions!!

@BluSteel2012 - yeah 5 just looks out of place... what does the US copy of 6 look like?