The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 26, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €7
Note: Part of the Fast & Furious Franchise from Media Markt

Fast-&-Furious-7-(Leere-Steelbook-Edition---Media-Markt-Edition)-[Sonstiges].png

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew they would follow up with the same design, you dont release 6 steels then make the 7th not match.

Glad it matches :)
They might still do that in the US. ;)

Best Buy put out 1-6 with matching art when 6 came out. Fingers crossed they'll put out 7 to match.

Why is this an empty case? Can't they wait for the film to come out or something ?

Big difference between €9.99 and €18. Feckin rip off.

Now we know why they weren't available on Zavvi.de. I expect mass cancellations now on Zavvi from German collectors.

Getting an empty box is pointless though. You still have to buy the movie. Will the full steelbook not be available to buy also?

Big difference between €9.99 and €18. Feckin rip off.

Now we know why they weren't available on Zavvi.de. I expect mass cancellations now on Zavvi from German collectors.

Getting an empty box is pointless though. You still have to buy the movie. Will the full steelbook not be available to buy also?
I know rip off ? Wish Zavvi would tell us about the discount code in March

Reactions: Flloydo
Now I feel like a right idiot for not pre-ordering them all. This 7 steelbook looks lush !

When will I learn from my mistakes of missing out ...

Don't know if it already has been, but i think MediaMarkt will also bring the whole set - at least i hope so!
I'm glad i didn't pick all the F&F movies up yet! :)