Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 2, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81fdJJWdFNL._AC_SX342_.jpg

81jpWiYgOML._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81xwrOBG4AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81yi8rN-CvL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
In France not seen this disc arrangement before with three separate 1-disc releases of the steelbook - one 2D only / one 3D only / and one 4K only.

... but with different title emphasis:-
ROW ............................................................................Americas ......................................................I
1569676177241.png
/
1569676126152.png

That actually looks much better.
Now I'm just wondering will it be a matte finish while the U.S. has gloss........?
Looking at a brief unboxing of the USA steel looks decent although not seeing how much added value full gloss adds to the mix ...
1572985268356.png

... or which interior people will prefer:-
Americas --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROW -------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1572986019261.png
/
1572986160098.png

Judging from this pic of the French steelbook - courtesy Steelookpro - ROW looks glossy too:-
Hobbs-Shaw-steelbook-fr-3-768x426.jpg

Hobbs-Shaw-steelbook-fr-1-768x711.jpg

OK, so they've messed with the topography by swapping Victorian street lights and plane trees for palms...
Hobbs-Shaw-steelbook-fr-2-768x407.jpg
embankment.jpg

... and for folks collecting the UK set at least the first six go great together and the latest three not so well but not too badly.

Last edited:
Judging from this pic of the French steelbook - courtesy Steelookpro - ROW looks glossy too:-
View attachment 457605

OK, so they've messed with the topography by swapping Victorian street lights and plane trees for palms...
View attachment 457611 View attachment 457608

... and for folks collecting the UK set at least the first six go great together and the latest three not so well but not too badly.
Isn't that just to show the 2 characters? A piece of US for The Rock and a piece of UK for Statham... It's not physically showing an exact location

I'm not one to really like titles on the front but that big open space at the top begs for one. It really doesn't make any sense why they would have omitted it.
I'm just presuming this is their (lame) attempt to avoid all & any dispute about naming the movie, which had or had not something/anything to do with the Fast And Furious franchise, therefore ditched the title entirely. Wonder how did they missed the one on the spine. :naughty: :rofl:

Reactions: Lone Crusader