Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 10 - In theaters May 19, 2023

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel

Release: 2023-05-19

Plot: The tenth and penultimate installment of the Fast and Furious franchise.

fast_x_ver13.jpeg

Oh, I heard something about a 12th movie... well, cool-cool-cool, the more, the better, I don't care.
This will be a 4th Trilogy in the franchise then!

To paraphrase Ordell from Jackie Brown, I hate to be the kind of maggot, that would rather watch two Diesels in a twelfth part of a Fast franchise, than an Iranian drama about a prostitute serial killer, but I happen to be this kind of maggot.

happy samuel l. jackson GIF by O&O, Inc

oh dang.
FAST xXx was just sitting right there...

It should have Dom team up with Xander Cage. Movie would make a billion dollars!!!
Oh yeah, every such action star goes through a 'double' film - Van Damme, Schwarzenegger - Diesel should do it too!

FAST X
2 FAST 2X
FAST X: Tokyo Drift?
Roman numerals now, but meaning 11:

II-Diesel II-Fast
Furious xXx: Diesel Drift

And 'xXx' will mean '13', because...

Last edited:
Reactions: kaw
So I gotta say. I really enjoyed FAST X.

Is it silly? Yep
Is it ridiculous? Yep
Does it make sense? No, Not really...
Is it a lot of fun? Oh yeah!

After F9 I was thinking this franchise had finally run out of gas, But I gotta say this one kinda worked for me.
I've had to adjust my thinking of what this series is now... they aren't action car movies anymore. They are straight up superhero films. A super hero is only as good as his villain and Jason Momoa is a delight in this. He goes full Joker in this and it is the highlight of the movie.

There are WAY too many characters in this but somehow they were able to juggle them pretty good.

The plot is a bit scattered. The bad guys plan doesn't make a ton of sense, especially if you think about it long enough... but you kind of just have to ignore that and enjoy the ride.
I love how they tied everything back to Fast Five (the best film in the series IMO) and it helps it a lot because of that.

My Fast & Furious Rankings:
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.40.21 PM.png