fav sports?

Aug 1, 2012
London
what are your favourite sports?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

mines tennis

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

was everyone watching the olympics?

Reactions: PunkNinja
Rugby all the way:thumbs:. Nicer arses than football players more meat on 'em footballers easier on the eyes. More of an elequence with them as well in my opinion anyway :ohno:.

Our girl has played from being 6 she is now on about having some time off and trying Archery. This has a LOT to do with L.O.T.R The Hobbit and The Hunger Games.

We all swim me and the two kids. The hubby has tryed but I hope it will come in time :D.

1. Football ( EPL, Last Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga ....Champions league )
2. American Football and International Rugby ( go all blacks )
3. Racing ( NASCAR and DTM )
4. Hockey and Basketball

Guilty pleasure to watch is Cricket EEK!

playing:
Soccer and sometimes Basketball

watching:
Soccer (Bundesliga, Premier League, Champions League...) and American Football (NFL and College)... but also Basketball (NBA and College).
When there are Olympics i watch a LOT of other Sports also :) But prefer the Summer Games then

Hockey
Baseball
Basketball
Football

Basketball and football have really been pissing me off though lately with all the terrible calls and how long it takes to finish the game once it hits the last could minutes. So annoying and a turn off.

My favorite game is Hockey and cricket. I also like to play cricket and I did not like Olympics.
 I like these games because it will keep me healthy & strong.
 These games keep me active for a long time.
 Sports also teach us discipline, patience etc.