On Air Fear the Walking Dead (Season 7) [AMC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12524304_1553549054963205_1885525377848203633_n.jpg

Living in the same universe as The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead is a gritty drama that explores the onset of the undead apocalypse through the lens of a fractured family. Set in a city where people come to escape, shield secrets, and bury their pasts, a mysterious outbreak threatens to disrupt what little stability high school guidance counselor Madison Clark and English teacher Travis Manawa have managed to assemble. The everyday pressure of blending two families while dealing with resentful, escapist, and strung out children takes a back seat when society begins to break down. A forced evolution, a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold, and our dysfunctional family must either reinvent themselves or embrace their darker histories.

Starring Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, Sons of Anarchy), Cliff Curtis (Missing, Gang Related), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) and Executive Produced by Dave Erickson (Marco Polo, Sons of Anarchy), Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert, Fear The Walking Dead premieres this summer, with a second season airing in 2016.

Last edited:
Oh my god, no, why, this is sooo stupid, no, *pheesh*
This, and involuntary laughs at inadequacies and idiocy, is all I can utter while continuing to watch this butchered, destroyed series after the great season 3.
The newly hired wussy butt showrunners spoiled and wasted everything. They're unceremoniously killing off important characters in wasteful and stupid ways, dragging on secondary ones no one ever cared about. Turned it entirely into some kind of anthology, with only 'focus episodes', that often focus on such minor characters that cannot carry the show, and are only OK in the background, or a 3-minute scene.

No new enemies, lets turn one of the legacy characters into an evil lord, :wtf:
And not gradually, as was, according to rumors, going to happen to Madison over many seasons, but straight 180 within 1 episode. She was already burning women alive, cutting off heads, and bashing in main characters with a hammer, so, yeah, cool, pretty please!

Episode 13 of Season 7 is the most stupid yet. So much wrong with it, I can write a whole 7 page essay. Finally that annoying Morgan, that ruined Fear, started an unnecessary war, now runs off with that useless freaking baby. And you lot stay and fight, buh-bye...
What's up with the baby? A crying child used to mean a death sentence in The Walking Dead, for whoever tries to be around that crying thing, now it's a whole plot point, a shield, an object of interest and desire, :wtf:
"Wouldn't attack with the baby inside..." Yeah, maybe in the Bible preaching, red-cross helper boxes toting, rescue-ranger truck driving around, ambulance style, wussy butt S4 onward Fear, but Madison would sacrifice three such babies, kill them herself, if needed, if that meant survival of her family group!
Now I'm very glad Madison will be back, but I don't think she'll be able to fix such a ruined show, and not with those wussies at the helm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Episodes 14 and 15 were even more stupid, just awkwardly getting all the characters into positions for a new season, which for some reason has gotta be a whole different thing with a new setting. It's not an episodic self-contained series, story can unfold continuously and naturally.
Last episode 16 also has very stupid writing with retarded reasons for character actions, but I'm just SO GLAD to see beautiful Madison Clark, I was content and happy with just that. My own mother died during this character's absence, and also would've needed an oxygen tank, if survived, so seeing Madison again is a little comforting. I just hope the new showrunners don't turn her into a wussy, like they did every other character during last 3 and a half seasons. At least in this episode she still kicks ass.

A really great fan tribute video, from when the series was still good.
SPOILERS for the first three seasons!

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
This guy, Erik Kain, reviewer for Forbes, has been on the same page as me for years now, disappointed and hating what this series turned into after Season 3.

Spoilers in the review:

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent
Episodes 14 and 15 were even more stupid, just awkwardly getting all the characters into positions for a new season, which for some reason has gotta be a whole different thing with a new setting. It's not an episodic self-contained series, story can unfold continuously and naturally.
Last episode 16 also has very stupid writing with retarded reasons for character actions, but I'm just SO GLAD to see beautiful Madison Clark, I was content and happy with just that. My own mother died during this character's absence, and also would've needed an oxygen tank, if survived, so seeing Madison again is a little comforting. I just hope the new showrunners don't turn her into a wussy, like they did every other character during last 3 and a half seasons. At least in this episode she still kicks ass.

A really great fan tribute video, from when the series was still good.
SPOILERS for the first three seasons!

Still haven't watched it, I stopped watching Walking Dead as well after Negans Introduction because I found him very cringy
Where I'm from we would have grabbed that bat of his, and beat the cr*p out of him and his entire gang.
Z nation is awful imo, cringe dialogue, bad acting, looks like a bunch of cosplayers

I found Black Summer incredibe, enjoyed it very much.
Still hoping for a season 3