Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 16th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon DE
EMP DE
MediaMarkt DE
Prices: €27.99 (Emp DE) - €22.99 (MM - Amazon DE)

Fear_the_Walking_Dead_Staffel_1_Steel_Edition.png

Last edited:
Holy crap that's a fast turn around rate. There are only 6 episodes and the 6th will air October 4, 2015 (at least in the US) so this will be out just a month after the whole series airs.

Reactions: luke98
Holy crap that's a fast turn around rate. There are only 6 episodes and the 6th will air October 4, 2015 (at least in the US) so this will be out just a month after the whole series airs.
yep i am wondering the same thing :( strange i think in Germany its only available to stream so that could be the reason a blu-ray this early ? anyway i think Splendid will release this which could mean an upside down spine :( like on the Maggie steelbook.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
yep i am wondering the same thing :( strange i think in Germany its only available to stream so that could be the reason a blu-ray this early ? anyway i think Splendid will release this which could mean an upside down spine :( like on the Maggie steelbook.
I don't mind flipping my steelbook covers, unless it messes terribly with the inside art. But fingers crossed I won't need to.

Reactions: luke98