Fellow ninjas...

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello again to all my fellow HDN'rs!

Apologies but I have a bit of a rigmarole coming...

We can visit any old website, day in day out but what makes HDN so different? It's a community. No matter where you are in the world, no matter what you do, we're all treated equally here regardless of people's beliefs, cultural background, age, gender, Brexit supporter, Trump lover etc. Even if you decide to support Liverpool FC, No judgement. We look out for each other. We literally go out of our way to help people, whether it's popping to your local shop or drive MILES out of our way in our spare time to collect an item someone is in need off. Why? Because we're decent human beings who also have a PASSION for collecting all sorts of random things. We also don't like to see grown men/women cry. (so enough of the 'it's for the kids excuse', just admit it, you're buying that Tinkerbell aka Salah steelbook to complete your set)

So this is a thank you, to you the people who visit this superb website, those that contribute to the site in their valuable spare time and to the staff who ensure's the servers, website, content etc stays current and operational. Thank you lords and ladies!

Now join me in wishing that Liverpool keep slipping up, so my team can overtake them. We already allowed one small team to win it :p

Bitter much?

hDYpMZFsw73os.gif

:p

YNWA