paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 6, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £14.99 (Amazon - Zoom) - £15.99 (Zavvi) - £17.99 (HMV)

5192cIW-NxL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
so many films still without a steel, yet more still without a bluray release, yet this gets another so soon after the last? i love the film, but it doesn't need another, let alone one this poor, worse than the last one. awful bit of random 'shopping from one image into another. (n)

still, helpul for anyone who doesn't yet own this and can stomach that design. :ugh:

so many films still without a steel, yet more still without a bluray release, yet this gets another so soon after the last? i love the film, but it doesn't need another, let alone one this poor, worse than the last one. awful bit of random 'shopping from one image into another. (n)

still, helpul for anyone who doesn't yet own this and can stomach that design. :ugh:

I like the design.

Leisure Rules. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Steely-Booked
Another entertaining "Reunited Apart" for the final episode.

Matthew Broderick , Alan Ruck , Mia Sara , Jennifer Grey , Cindy Pickett , Lyman Ward , Ben Stein , Kristy Swanson
and a ton of surprise guests (BIG names) in the last 5 minutes or so saying their lines from many other John Hughes films as a tribute. Films such as Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Weird Science, Vacation, Mr. Mom, Planes, Trains and Automobiles and perhaps some others.

I was just going to post this. Definitely worth watching and the tribute at the end is as good or better than the reunion.

Reactions: Stygian
Potentially this one not being sold out on any of the retailers may go for cheaper in future? Don't mind the in hand photos as much, so will probably bite if it goes under 15 :p