Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 14, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99

f.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, sports films in steelbooks quite a rarity and apart from boxing - the ROCKY/CREED saga, THE FIGHTER, RAGING BULL, SOUTHPAW, WARRIOR and even REAL STEEL most other sports barely represented so good to see this one for Baseball. . . now what about one for cricket?

Anyway, what's out there in the way of sports steelbooks (in the UK) . . . (surely) must be others out there in other territories tho:-
Basketball - WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP (futurepak), SPACE JAM

Martial Arts - THE KARATE KID (1984 & 2010), IP MAN, KICKBOXER, ENTER THE DRAGON

Wrestling - THE WRESTLER, FOXCATCHER, WWE: BROCK LESNAR, WRESTLEMANIA 32 & 33, WWE: SCOTT HALL, WWE: STRAIGHT OUTTA DUDLEYVILLE, WWE: ERIC BISCHOFF

Pool - THE COLOR OF MONEY

Motor racing - RUSH, SENNA

Running - CHARIOTS OF FIRE

American football - CONCUSSION

Football - SHAOLIN SOCCER

Free diving - THE BIG BLUE

Climbing - EVEREST

Fictional - ROLLERBALL

Funny I just watched this for first time ever, cute film but no need for me to buy it.

:thumbs: for seeing the movie.

This movie was pure magic back in 1989. It came out just before the summer of the sequel which marked the end of originality in movies. OK I exaggerate. Maybe a little.

Make sure you go to Best Buy on release day. I know you'll pick up the steelbook. That's a good price! :LOL:

:thumbs: for seeing the movie.

This movie was pure magic back in 1989. It came out just before the summer of the sequel which marked the end of originality in movies. OK I exaggerate. Maybe a little.

Make sure you go to Best Buy on release day. I know you'll pick up the steelbook. That's a good price! :LOL:
Not this one lol I’m week but not that week lol

:LOL: Well if I was in the U.S. I would go in your place.

Toy Story Mondo X goes on sale at Zavvi today!!! :woot:
I called Toy Story about a month ago :) I wonder if Zavvi will have a problem selling out on this and we get it at FYE ina few months.

I called Toy Story about a month ago :) I wonder if Zavvi will have a problem selling out on this and we get it at FYE ina few months.

Possibly. I heard rumours of the Toy Story movies being released on 4K around the time Toy Story 4 hits theatres.
Possible that there will be SteelBooks for them.

Possibly. I heard rumours of the Toy Story movies being released on 4K around the time Toy Story 4 hits theatres.
Possible that there will be SteelBooks for them.
Right, a guy on reddit claimed that as well and predicted the artwork for each one. He got downvoted pretty good. In PMs he described to me the Capt Marvel artwork like 24h before it got announced, so I believe him about the 4K Toy Story’s.

Reactions: Stygian
These colors need to be glossed. Also, I hope (but don’t see it) they did some sort of debossing. At least on the title, if not the field outline too.

This is currently on sale for $18.99, go ahead and get your price adjustments if you purchased it already.