Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 9, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Thursday May 17 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11768544-1564579638412098.jpg

11768544-5664579638620961.jpg
11768544-6074579639070985.jpg

Another one
Previous UK steelbook was in 2012

6 years later
There is lot more steelbook collectors now than there was in 2012

I expect this will sell well in UK/Europe

Manta Labs steelbook
A lot of customers who purchase steelbooks would have not even known about that release

Don’t make me laugh more Steelbook collectors. After one day of sitting on the site and reading all the comments there are more people complaining about the artwork on steelbooks. I mean just look at Zavvi and other websites and the constant 30% off or 50% off on steelbooks
There is more customers purchasing steelbooks than there was in 2012

There are a huge amount of customers who purchase steelbooks and are not members of web forums like HDN

Reason why you see lot's of steelbook new releases and re-releases is because of the increase of sales of steelbooks in UK/Europe/Asia/USA etc

Every day you get new customers purchasing releases of home media products

You also have a lot of new steelbook collectors who missed out on 2012 release including some members of HDN

• Thanks
Reactions: Benfica17
There is more customers purchasing steelbooks than there was in 2012

There are a huge amount of customers who purchase steelbooks and are not members of web forums like HDN

Reason why you see lot's of steelbook new releases and re-releases is because of the increase of sales of steelbooks in UK/Europe/Asia/USA etc

Every day you get new customers purchasing releases of home media products

You also have a lot of new steelbook collectors who missed out on 2012 release including some members of HDN
Is it not true though that more people are watching stuff like on iTunes and digital media then on physical media these days

Is it not true though that more people are watching stuff like on iTunes and digital media then on physical media these days
Physical Media sales yes are dropping in general but some sections are still doing well as in limited editions
Vinyl Records as another example is having sales increase that's back to 1990 levels

In regards to amount of steelbook collectors in 2012
There is lot more new steelbook collectors now than there was in 2012

A lot of new HDN members in past 2-3 years alone are new to steelbooks and was not purchasing steelbooks in 2012

The reason you see in Europe alone as an example a lot of steelbook re-releases is because of the increase in the number of customers purchasing steelbooks

Physical Media sales yes are dropping in general but some sections are still doing well as in limited editions
Vinyl Records as another example is having sales increase that's back to 1990 levels

A lot of new HDN members in past 2-3 years alone are new to steelbooks and was not purchasing steelbooks in 2012

The reason you see in Europe alone as an example a lot of steelbook re-releases is because of the increase in the number of customers purchasing steelbooks
Well thanks for the information

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland

So the future of steelbook/physical media collecting is safe.

Got the 500 left email...

Might not make it to release before selling out.
I don't usually take any notice of those updates from Zavvi, but I really don't want to risk missing this one, so have stuck in an order for now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I don't usually take any notice of those updates from Zavvi, but I really don't want to risk missing this one, so have stuck in an order for now.

Na nor do I. I expect it'll show as sold out and come back in stock for ages at release.

That said, it is a popular film.