Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 9, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Thursday May 17 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11768544-1564579638412098.jpg

11768544-5664579638620961.jpg
11768544-6074579639070985.jpg

Not a disappointment in the flesh.
Great design and although quite monochrome in varying shades of one colour - green - that lack of other colours does allow the pink title to stand out all the more.
Discreet spot-gloss - used just behind and on Brad Pitt as highlights to his sunglasses, reefer and smoke as well as to his shirt and jacket - a nice touch.
20180707_065124_resized.jpg 20180707_065451_resized.jpg

Does exactly what it says on the tin … can't see how this design could've been improved
10/10

Last edited:
Well my prayers were answered. Can’t beleive this has a gloss finish. Looks great in hand

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Different story if you actually like the art
I guess one man's turd is another's treasure (or something along those lines)

You're right though, I hate this pop art nonsense.

All of a sudden now if the Predator steelbook is glossy also, everyone will be raving about how good it is and they'll keep churning out this garbage (IMO!)

I guess one man's turd is another's treasure (or something along those lines)

You're right though, I hate this pop art nonsense.

All of a sudden now if the Predator steelbook is glossy also, everyone will be raving about how good it is and they'll keep churning out this garbage (IMO!)

Im personally not feeling the predator art but then I do like illustrated art works when done well. Although this isn’t the best around (I really like the 3 ghostbuster illistrated artworks for example) it’s still much better in hand than I thought it would be

I wasn’t a fan of mantas steel until it was in hand and that’s like a classy PA steel

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
:coffee:I'm i the only one, to say that this art should have been more Sharpen, cause its a bit too pastel,:whistle: BTW i don't know a **** about pastel etc...:hilarious::rofl:

N/A … again … from Zavvi at the time of writing ...
… but available from Amazon.it (released 17th July) as well as pre-order from Amazon.fr. and FNAC (to be released 10th October).

Reactions: robbodoc