Final Fantasy Advent Children DVD Steelbook - German

Bungral

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Sep 17, 2017
Afternoon!

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a thread on here for this release as I've searched and I can't seem to find one.

Alternatively does anyone have any info on it as I just picked it up while looking for the Asian releases.

Is it particularly sought after or were there 10000 of them? Not that it matters, just grabbed it to add to the FF collection.

Any info appreciated!

Cheers

Afternoon!

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a thread on here for this release as I've searched and I can't seem to find one.

Alternatively does anyone have any info on it as I just picked it up while looking for the Asian releases.

Is it particularly sought after or were there 10000 of them? Not that it matters, just grabbed it to add to the FF collection.

Any info appreciated!

Cheers

Is it a G1 size or G2 (like the current Blu-ray steels). There isn't a thread but feel free to create one in this section:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/dvd-g1-steelbooks.89/

Judging from the few pictures I've been able to find, I'd lean towards it being G1.

Edit: Yeah found a few more pictures and is definitely G1.

500full-final-fantasy-vii--advent-children-limited-edition-2-dvds-(steelbook-slash-germany-sla...jpg527full-final-fantasy-vii--advent-children-limited-edition-2-dvds-(steelbook-slash-germany-sla...jpg606full-final-fantasy-vii--advent-children-limited-edition-2-dvds-(steelbook-slash-germany-sla...jpg712full-final-fantasy-vii--advent-children-limited-edition-2-dvds-(steelbook-slash-germany-sla...jpg

Last edited by a moderator: