Nov 24, 2014
ESPAÑA
Release date: November 2nd, 2016
Purchase link: Media Markt ES, Amazon ES
Price: €31.99 (MM) €34.95 (AMZ)

1.jpg

rsz_71nq9g0d9nl_sl1400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Blu-ray bonus disc is shown in the photos above ("contenido extra").

Yes, it has 3 discs and one of them is the extra content

Thanks guys, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

I wasn't sure if it was talking about the 2D blu ray with extra's on that same disc and the 3rd disc was a dvd.. just needed to be sure:emb:
I was thinking, I want to get the blufans release, does anyone think they'll have a bonus disc of extras with that or this will be the only steelbook that has it? I think I need to do some research and see if there are any other releases with the bonus disc, amaray maybe.. it's so annoying having to buy multiple releases of the same film just to get all the discs.. unless blufans will have it, then I'll be sorted:happy:

Thanks guys, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

I wasn't sure if it was talking about the 2D blu ray with extra's on that same disc and the 3rd disc was a dvd.. just needed to be sure:emb:
I was thinking, I want to get the blufans release, does anyone think they'll have a bonus disc of extras with that or this will be the only steelbook that has it? I think I need to do some research and see if there are any other releases with the bonus disc, amaray maybe.. it's so annoying having to buy multiple releases of the same film just to get all the discs.. unless blufans will have it, then I'll be sorted:happy:

It appears that all versions of this steelbook include a bonus disc - except the Zavvi one. The US version from Target doesn't have a 3D disc, but it has the bonus disc. I guess Target decided to include a DVD of the movie instead of a 3D disc. The FNAC steelbook from France has the bonus disc even though their website doesn't indicate it. Check out the this YouTube video:

It appears that all versions of this steelbook include a bonus disc - except the Zavvi one. The US version from Target doesn't have a 3D disc, but it has the bonus disc. I guess Target decided to include a DVD of the movie instead of a 3D disc. The FNAC steelbook from France has the bonus disc even though their website doesn't indicate it. Check out the this YouTube video:

It possible that the UK steelbook does include the bonus disc even though it's not listed as saying this but it won't be know for sure until some gets delivery of the steelbook
Some websites list the UK 2D amaray as having 2 discs if that's correct then it does include the bonus disc

Reactions: MM3