Montreal
Release date: November 15, 2016
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $29.99
Notes: Includes 4 lithograph cards
HDN Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

51508929.jpg

Last edited:
Has anybody had their preorders cancelled? I received one today yet it is still available on their website. What gives?

It has to do with a rolling charge. When you pre order from Target, they hold and release the funds throughout the pre order period. At any point should they try to place a hold and there aren't enough funds to cover the transaction, they cancel the order. I have had this happen a couple of times as I have a separate account for entertainment purchases which fluctuates depending on the releases I am after in any particular week. For all my Target purchases I now use my normal account mostly (or a credit card too will help avoid these cancellations)

I used at Target credit card and had the funds/credit available. The email states that it was cancelled because Target couldn't deliver the items by the estimated delivery date. I'll just check if Target has cancelled it and just reorder again.

Ok. Now that I got off work I was able to read it properly. The steelbook portion of the order is fine. What got cancelled was that $5 gift card when you purchase the steelbook. Thanks to all the fellow ninjas who chimed in with some help.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Ok. Now that I got off work I was able to read it properly. The steelbook portion of the order is fine. What got cancelled was that $5 gift card when you purchase the steelbook. Thanks to all the fellow ninjas who chimed in with some help.

Same thing happened to me, just the giftcard, cancelled the whole order and re-did, you have to really watch Target, sometimes they can be shifty, specially when the really good deals come along, like when for a brief time there is 2 gift cards on your order, then later they email you to approve the date change and if you don't catch it, then it's cancelled, I swear they do it sometimes to clear some of their pricing mistakes.....

Glad to see target trying to get back in the game after best buy has dominated this whole year. Hopefully they will continue releasing Disney steelbooks here in the states so I can get titles on my spines

Same thing happened to me, just the giftcard, cancelled the whole order and re-did, you have to really watch Target, sometimes they can be shifty, specially when the really good deals come along, like when for a brief time there is 2 gift cards on your order, then later they email you to approve the date change and if you don't catch it, then it's cancelled, I swear they do it sometimes to clear some of their pricing mistakes.....

So I got that email saying my gift card is delayed and I need to contact Target if I don't want them to cancel it. I contacted their customer service to ensure it doesn't get cancelled, it did anyways. I cancelled the steelbook and reordered. And today I just that SAME email again about the gift card. WTF TARGET :vomit:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Lol thanks for the info on the cancellation issue as I had mine canceled and it was because my wife purchesed something that left exactly 5 cents diffence and they sent me the notice. That rolling payment thang sucks I thought they just took it and it was good to go lol

Got the same email too. Cancelled the gift card, but I looked at my order total and the $5 dollar discount for the gift card was still on there with no gift card taking the total down $5 ($32 down to $27). So I am gonna keep the order and see if only get charged $27.

Got the same email too. Cancelled the gift card, but I looked at my order total and the $5 dollar discount for the gift card was still on there with no gift card taking the total down $5 ($32 down to $27). So I am gonna keep the order and see if only get charged $27.

Yep, same thing, card again cancelled, but now the discount remained from where the card was, fine with me, then don't have to mess with another gift card.....same thing happened with Ghostbusters 4k/3D 2016

I'm hearing reports of some stores getting 56 copies. So it probably won't sell out (fast) but I'm not gonna sleep on it.

My store had copies up by the checkout, on a shipper and in the movie area. I passed on it since there is no 3D and got the 3D amaray with embossed lenti slip cover.