Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: Dec. 04, 2012
Possible Sku: 6800831
Street date: Nov. 11, 2012

Purchase here

Looks like Best Buy USA is officially getting this too.

Group buy for International members - here
photo.jpg

(photo by Prelude2Elude)

Actual picture courtesy of urbeenjammin:
findingnemo.jpg

Inside art picture courtesy of steelbook95060:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nice cover just like Brave and just like Brave all my local stores are either sold out or they have no idea what I am talking about.

It is crazy how the community on forums like this know more about these releases than the employees do.

Cheers!

Another nice cover just like Brave and just like Brave all my local stores are either sold out or they have no idea what I am talking about.

It is crazy how the community on forums like this know more about these releases than the employees do.

Cheers!

for so many hardcore collectors from all over the world its easy to get these detailed information:naughty:

Cheers!

I come in with the skus and the BB employees keep asking where I go tthem

you need to spend more time here!!

Bestbuy exclusive Finding Nemo blu-ray steelcase

Best buy will release a Finding Nemo blu-ray/ viva metal case pre order on 11/11/2012. As usual case will cost $7.50 which will be applied as a discount when you purchase the movie.:oohyeah:

Attachments

• DSC00890.jpg
    DSC00890.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: laz305
Best Buy is keeping this one, like the Spider-man steelbook, very close to its chest. Unlike Brave and Cinderella, this one cannot be pre-ordered online. At least not yet but it is already out in some stores. Quantity per store will be similar to Brave and Cinderella.

Reactions: steelbook95060
Ok hit my best buy and they had them in the back, I was sure they wouldn't have them on the floor as they struggle to get them out on street date much less early. Almost had a totally clueless employee get me one but she was so clueless she had to ask for help from a more experienced employee who shot me down.

They said they had 10 in the store.

Ok hit my best buy and they had them in the back, I was sure they wouldn't have them on the floor as they struggle to get them out on street date much less early. Almost had a totally clueless employee get me one but she was so clueless she had to ask for help from a more experienced employee who shot me down.

They said they had 10 in the store.

Not necessarily bad but two stores by my work also reported only 10 for their stores.