Spain
Release date: February 20, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €24.99 (4K) - €19.99 (BD)

61Xo2KeFnIL._SY500_.jpg
61LsJjcBDHL._SY500_.jpg

1549124869911.png

Last edited:
I thought the moon was in the background but after taking a closer look I see that the reflection is on the front of the glass.
Until I figured that out I couldn't understand why the moon was visible across his nose.

. . . and not sure which mock-up is the more accurate but this one from Fnac suggests that the title is on the C-card (although could of course be also on the steelbook underneath).
Weird spine on this one though with French title following English.
1545392267089.png

Reactions: Huguito
Definitely this is a best art for the Steelbook. I was so excited to get this until I saw this film a few weeks ago and I felt asleep. I just didn’t feel the acting from Rayan was top notch but that was just me since I had great expectations on this film. Anyhow this is a great Steelbook!

So, all First Man steelbooks so far are full glossy :wow::woot::oohyeah: what happened? That´s very unusual, but very welcome :) I think Im gonna grab this one until I get HDzeta or Manta :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This would've been a winner if it wasn't for the French text - of course I understand why it's there though. Think I still prefer it to the UK one anyway.