UK
Release date: February 18, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Zoom
Price: £29.99

12016235-1654640826129510.jpg
01-449387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I mean it's WEA for steelbook of Manta Lab. Umania and CM steelbooks don't have this artwork.
That poster art isn't on manta's wea steel though, it's only on their lenti slip, just like UM and CM. I posted the art on their wea steel above, which is different.

That poster art isn't on manta's wea steel though, it's only on their lenti slip, just like UM and CM. I posted the art on their wea steel above, which is different.

Jesus... It's similar in 90%...
Talking about artwork it usually sticks to steelbooks.
Using different artwork for fullslips and having wwa steelbooks is just bs in my opinion.
Like i said this - in 90% that is TRUE is WEA for Manta Lab.
Artwork in general for steelbooks for Umania, CM and others is SAME!
Ppl weren't asking for fullslips, lentis etc but for steelbook artwork. :p

Jesus... It's similar in 90%...
Talking about artwork it usually sticks to steelbooks.
Using different artwork for fullslips and having wwa steelbooks is just bs in my opinion.
Like i said this - in 90% that is TRUE is WEA for Manta Lab.
Artwork in general for steelbooks for Umania, CM and others is SAME!
Ppl weren't asking for fullslips, lentis etc but for steelbook artwork. :p
I get what you're saying, but regardless of similarities, they are completely different sets of poster artwork lol S/he was asking for steelbook artwork, yes, hence why I corrected you :spoil:

It just so happens that the 4 main theatrical posters for the film are essentially the same damn side shot of Gosling in a space helmet :rofl: The 4th one is easily the best though imo, so the subtle variations between them do make a difference!

20220425_133934.jpg