First Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: August 25, 2019
Preorder date: August 16, 2019 10:00 EST
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Lenti A - Lenti B

48344430226_d028cc625c_o.jpg48344116546_845de5bd65_o.jpg48344256372_e15d4082af_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Looks like 1 click will be here today!
Did you purchase your copy direct @howarmat from HDzeta? I've been waiting for my One Click I bought direct and looked today on HDzeta.com and it says it was delivered about 5 weeks ago. I never got my copy so I was just curious if you got yours because I haven't seen any pictures of the Boxset on here from anyone which I find a bit odd. I've never had a problem purchasing from them direct before. I have not received my Gladiator 4K Boxset either but that doesn't say it's been delivered.
Thanks

I've been waiting for my One Click I bought direct and looked today on HDzeta.com and it says it was delivered about 5 weeks ago.
The "Delivered" order status at HDzeta store means that "we have delivered the package to the post office" :)

Have a look at, e.g., 17track.net, to see your shipment's tracking history.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Here're some pics of my copy @Jaxxx

09.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg
05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg
The outer Box is really nicely done. There's a lot of spotglossing and some areas areas are slightly embossed. (Btw, I haven't completely unsealed my copy because I don't know which protector will work best for this size. Suggestions are welcome.)
As for the slips, I think Lenti Slip B is nicer than A. Unfortunately the image they used for a wrap around doesn't really work on a slip, so the backside of B looks rather boring. Also it hasn't got any texture or whatsoever. Lenti Slip A, on the other hand, has a great image on the back, and does have special treatment. A pity the front lenti is really nothing to write home about, though! In my opinion it would have been best if Lenti Slip B had Lenti Slip A's backside. The best of both worlds, so to speak.

The "Delivered" order status at HDzeta store means that "we have delivered the package to the post office" :)

Have a look at, e.g., 17track.net, to see your shipment's tracking history.
Yep i got mine over a month ago. You can see your tracking on the website once it says "delivered"

Yes I went to my account on HDzeta's website and know where it says delivered right next to your order number. The problem is when I looked up the tracking number on a couple different sites including 17track.net it shows that it never left China. So something happened to my package because it never left the country and there have been no updates for about a month. I would have contacted zeta sooner but I just figured it was delayed shipping, it can take a while sometimes. I emailed HDzeta's customer service Saturday so just waiting to see what they say. I've purchased over a dozen Boxsets and steelbooks direct from HDzeta over many years and have never had a shipping problem before. Any suggestions? Hopefully they will take care of it I don't have Paypal to help you can only use Credit Card on there site to make purchases.

• Wow
Reactions: Killi Zoltan