First Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 20, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €24.95

818NV3JGaDL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt we get that artwork here on the Steel. Probably some title less mediocre Steel just like the majority of WWA releases nowadays.
Wouldn't mind to be wrong, though.

It looks like this might not have a title on the front, if so it's under that J-Card flap and really close to the bottom.

I'm guessing no title. There isn't really enough room for a title in the space covered by the J-card. A title would look odd crammed in down there. They could have used the black space above for a title but they obviously wanted to keep that clear.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
If they go with this then I hope the title is at the top as opposed to no title at all.
Don't mind a clean title-free front here but would be very surprised if there were no title . . . rather suspect that the title will be near top - like the Scandinavian mock-up - and covered by the J-card with the various domestic language/s :-
Taiwan -------------------------------------------------------------- Scandinavian countries ----------I ....................... J-card style TBC ...................................I
1545270460590.png
1545270618390.png
/
1545308381281.png

What's the block of blue space on the steelbook beneath the Blu-ray flap? Looks like they're rather clumsily masking the title and actor credits shown in other mock ups.