Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Five Nights at Freddy's

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Emma Tammi

Cast: Josh Hutcherson, Matthew Lillard, Mary Stuart Masterson, Elizabeth Lail, Kat Conner Sterling, Piper Rubio, Grant Feely, Jessica Blackmore, Bailey Winston, Michael Sullivan, Christian Stokes, Joseph Poliquin, Lucas Grant, Xander Mateo, Asher Colton Spence, Ryan Reinike, Jophielle Love, Theodus Crane, Wyatt Parker, Kevin Foster, Jade Kindar-Martin, Jess Weiss, David Huston Doty, Victoria Patenaude, Liam Hendrix, Ethan Jamieson

Release: 2023-10-26

Plot: A troubled security guard begins working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. While spending his first night on the job, he realizes the night shift at Freddy's won't be so easy to make it through.

Hey, they already made this movie, with Nicolas freaking Cage!

And this can't be any better, because it doesn't have Nicolas freaking Cage, mkay?!

Hey, they already made this movie, with Nicolas freaking Cage!

And this can't be any better, because it doesn't have Nicolas freaking Cage, mkay?!

Apparently this is based off a popular video game that came out almost 10 years ago.
So I think Willys Wonderland probably copied the idea but got the movie out first?

Apparently this is based off a popular video game that came out almost 10 years ago.
So I think Willys Wonderland probably copied the idea but got the movie out first?
yeahyeahyeah-ryan-george.gif

I know, there were more than a dozen of them, and Cage's version is like an Asylum rip-off, I'm just joking, based on a meme that nothing is better, than Cage.

Reactions: kaw
I hope this is good. The game was so eerie and blumhouse can be so hit and miss with commercial horror. The tone seems about right which is a good start

Watched this last night. Proper oddball film but I kinda enjoyed it. I played the game years and years and years ago and I don’t know the lore but it’s pretty mental. Just wish it was more violent. Blumhouse production films hold back a lot of the time and it does annoy me. They did well with the first Halloween and kills with the violence but with other films they seem to be to scared to actually shock audiences.

Exorcist believer was the same. When in the same year for commercial horror we got evil dead rises (which I enjoyed) and Saw X (which I didn’t enjoy) but both absolutely savage.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database