Food you eat while watching a blu?

I've quit eating food. I get a nice big cup of ice and eat it. Yummy. Then I ***** about being cold and turn up the heat. :p:hilarious: Then Chris gets irritated and turns on the fan. :hilarious: Sorry, I love that little laughing smiley.

I don't really eat anything - I generally consume beer.

If I do eat something it's steak. Steak that I just cut right off the cow and grill over an open fire without a grate.. I just impale the meat with a good stick and when it's ready I throw it on my plate, grab a beer, and kick the movie on

:hilarious:

naw, my favorite movie snack is twizzlers, but I don't buy them very often anymore so mostly just snack on beer. :)

Blu Corn Tortilla Chips and Guacamole.:p I always like to eat something that doesn't make me miss too much of the movie...popcorn, chips, etc.:cool:

A buddy of mine usually comes over on Friday night, and we watch "Blu's" together. Kinda like a guy "movie night" or whatever. My wife goes over to HIS house, and does the whole "scrapbooking" thing.

Anyways, we normally order some Pizza Mia's from Pizza Hut w/ some beer or Mtn. Dew. We're trying to watch the Bond films in order, but I don't think "You Only Live Twice" comes out on Blu for a while. :(

for me it's microwave popcorn, then i melt real butter, put that on it, then to wash it down i drink 100% orance juice, lol, i dont know how i aquired a taste for oj and popcorn, but it works for me lol

I have candy and junk food all over my room, the reason it's there is because I buy it and want it but once I see it there I don't want it anymore... either that or i'm just too lazy to get it :hilarious: so I watch movies with just a bottle of water... and maybe a brownie if I want one badly enough.

i usually have a drink at my side a bottle of water or a diet coke or choclate milkshake :D

when it comes to food at the momment i ahve a thing for lightly salted kettle chips :scat:

Well, no snake eggs here but my Blu snack isn't all that common either. I typically have a protein shake/ gainer or sometimes nothing at all:dunno: I like popcorn, but for whatever reason, I never even think to make it.

Every so often I'll hit the gummi worms though - love those things.

for me it's microwave popcorn, then i melt real butter, put that on it, then to wash it down i drink 100% orance juice, lol, i dont know how i aquired a taste for oj and popcorn, but it works for me lol

Hot sauce on popcorn is really good, you should try it.

If I"m watching a movie duruing the day, I'll probally be eating a sandwich. At night I don't eat anything.