For Sale: Extremely Mini GB (3 people only) Aristocat's Disney Premium Edition

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
[CLOSED] Mini GB Aristocat's Disney Premium Edition

Group buy is now closed. All orders have been received and are now in process of being shipped out.

Please check this link first. Thanks!

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=364407&postcount=5

Update (08/24 - 3:30 PM Central): I just got off the phone with a sales rep at the DMC. He mentioned that members are allowed 3 copies of premium editions in total. Since I've already ordered 2 copies prior to this GB, according to him I can order one more. However I have placed a new order for 3 copies (which brings my total to 5). I am hoping they let it go through. I will keep you guys posted. I apologize but I wasn't sure about their limits, and it is mentioned below in my GB disclaimer that a cancellation may be imminent. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get any updates.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note:
While supplies last. Disney made 1500 of these, if by any chance between the time I have received everyone's payment and I go to place an order and these sell out, I will offer you a full refund.

Please pay at the earliest. If i don't receive payment within 24 hours I reserve the right to give up your spot to the person on the standby list. I check my emails every few hours so I'll be in touch. The 24 hours deadline starts when I move you on the reserve list. I will PM you as soon as I do that. Since I didn't PM those already on there, but the thread has been alive since yesterday evening, I will give you until Saturday, 1PM Central time to make payment I'm sorry that it has to be this way but these copies may not stick around forever.

Only people on the Standby list can opt out with no problem if they're able to find another buyer. In that case please PM me before hand because if I move you to the reserve list then I will appreciate it if you please honor your purchase through me. However, those on the reserve list may not opt out. I will move you down the standby list if I don't receive payment per the terms of this GB. However I will not blacklist you either, but you won't get preference for the next few mini GBs I'll be holding for more Disney exclusives (think Nemo, Aladdin...)

Costs involved:
Cost: $49 (includes paypal fees). For those who have already placed an order with me at full retail price of $60, if and when the list for 3 buyers is complete, payment received, and orders placed and fulfilled, I will offer you a refund of $11
Shipping: varies. Will finalize once i receive the package and have it weighed out at the post office.

There will be a charge of $3 for buying boxes from the post office that can fit the dimensions of this item. Walmart doesn't sell any cardobard boxes with short height and yet wide and long at the same time. Most of theirs are square or big rectangle shaped. If anyone else has suggestions as to where I can buy boxes for cheap, let me know.

Timing: please note Disney movie club purchases take 7-10 days to get delivered. Which means if i place an order on Monday, Ill expect to see it at home the Thursday after (10 days out).

I will ship them out to within 48-72 hours of me receiving them.

My feedback references:

Blu-ray.com

eBay

*payment pending

Reserve list:
1) Ash333 [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped Received. Feedbacks exchanged. Transaction complete. Thank you.

2) Alvoi [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped Received. Feedbacks exchanged. Transaction complete. Thank you.

3) cjy152 [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped Received. Feedbacks exchanged. Transaction complete. Thank you.

4) Naughtius Maximus [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped Received by buyer. Feedback exchanged. Transaction complete.

5) miguel90802 [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped. Received

6) Tbryson880 [paid] Order placed Received from Disney :) Shipped Received.

---------------------

Shipping costs:
(includes $3 for box + $2 for packaging material)

1st Class Mail (International only)(international first class doesn't come with insurance or package tracking. US shipping will ship via media mail and include package tracking)
Australia: $30.65
Canada: $18.60
UK: $30.65
Norway: $30.65
China: $30.65
Mexico: $23.87
USA (media mail with package tracking): $9.80

Priority Mail (Comes with insurance)
Australia: $51.00
Canada: $36.45
UK: $53.45
Norway: $51.30
China: $51.75
Mexico: $43.80
USA (with package tracking): $20.20

Last edited:
Reactions: cjy152
Aristocats for:
Ash333
Alvoi
Tbryson880
Sammy (she bought and paid prior to this GB)

There are 3 more Aristocats on the way for
miguel90802
Naughtius Maximus
cjy152

Everything else for Sammy

Blu-Rays15.jpg

Wooohooo!
:oohyeah: