Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Powerhouse Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited edition of 5,000 copies - 80-page book - Region B Locked

193_FORCE_10_slipcase_3D_72dpi_RGB_transp_720x.png

Last edited:
INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION 2 x BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
  • High Definition remasters
  • The extended, 126-minute European version with 5.1 surround, stereo and mono audio options
  • Box-set exclusive presentation of the alternative, 118-minute original theatrical cut with original mono audio
  • Audio commentary on the extended version with film historians Steve Mitchell and Steven Jay Rubin (2020)
  • The BEHP Interview with Ron Goodwin (1999): archival video recording, made as part of the British Entertainment History Project, featuring the celebrated composer in conversation with Linda Wood
  • Tour de Force (2020): actor Angus MacInnes recalls his early film role
  • From Žabljak with Love (2020): the making of Force 10 from Navarone as told by construction manager Terry Apsey, stuntman Jim Dowdall, grip Dennis Fraser, chief hairdresser Colin Jamison, and chief make-up artist Peter Robb-King
  • Christopher Challis: A Life Behind the Lens (2020): a tribute to the acclaimed cinematographer, featuring interviews with fellow directors of photography and camera crew Dennis Fraser, Oswald Morris, John Palmer and Sidney Samuelson, as well as archival footage of Challis, including previously unseen material
  • A Show of Force (2020): a look at the different versions of Force 10 from Navarone
  • Super 8 version: cut-down home cinema presentation
  • Two original theatrical trailers
  • TV Spot
  • Image gallery: publicity and promotional material
  • New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Limited edition exclusive 80-page book with a new essay by Sheldon Hall, archival production reports including interviews with cast and crew members, an interview with actor Robert Shaw, recollections of the film’s Yugoslavia shoot excerpted from the memoirs of cinematographer Christopher Challis and screenwriter George MacDonald Fraser, an overview of contemporary critical responses, and film credits
  • Limited edition exclusive set of five replica production stills
  • UK premiere on Blu-ray
  • Limited edition of 5,000 copies
  • All details subject to change

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Day one buy for me as well. Over the past month I must have been playing serious catch up on a lot of my indicator sets and they are amazing. A lot of stuff I've never seen before. Both the John Ford Set and William Castle sets were revelations.

Amazon UK
£20.00
Price might drop before release date

Pre order price promise will drop price automaticaly in your order if price drops between now and release date

Anyone know whether Indicator has plans to release Guns of Navarone as well? Would be great to have the two films together.

This must of gone down in price at some point its in my orders at Amazon for £16.99
Happens a few times with Amazon you can get price drops that last a few min or a few hours and not be noticed

I always pre order as soon as Amazon goes live and pre order price promise will cover any price drops even if it was for very short period of time

Just got the shipping notification for this from Zoom. Hopefully that means it'll arrive on Monday. (My first Indicator title, so excited to see what it'll be like.)

It's nice that I can step out of my JAWS FAC nightmare and soothe my savage soul with this soon to be addition to my collection. I rarely get excited about things non-steel, but this has my inner beast digging gopher holes all over my spirit allowing for a transcendent flow and perpetual happiness!! Yay to those who satisfy the masses.

Reactions: Kinggoose