GA
Release date: February 18, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99
Note: Confirmed title on front.

1581619600484.png

1581554425804.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they not learned anything about steelbooks yet? Got it delivered today in a freakin' bubble mailer bag! :banghead:

Only "plus" is that there is just a slight crescent shape dent that was under that j-card. Can't be bothered opening the two other copies since I'm returning them.

Cheers!

Maybe the shippers didn't recognize it for what it is. After all, I think this is the first new steelbook this year.

I think the Ford v Ferrari steelbooks were shipped in mailers because they were "already in stock" as opposed to being
pre-orders.

Of course since Best Buy listed these after the release date, people didn't have a chance to put in a pre-order.

That's what I have found to be the case in the past.

This will probably sound like a dumb question but would anyone know if this will be restocked or will I have to look elsewhere? Thanks

Could still show back up on the site even though it was sold out and then delisted. Same thing happened with the avengers box. They said it’s not coming back and now it’s back and cheaper

likely a result of all the returns. So the returns could make it back to the site if there’s enough Of them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
@AlienKing

It was removed after showing sold out which usually indicates that the run is over.
However some past listings do return.
Oh thanks for replying here. I looked for this thread but I think I searched "vs" instead of "v" haha oops.
I think I'm gonna try my luck with the Germany steel mow. As much as I hate not having the original title, it's similar price but much better finish.

Reactions: Stygian
Oh thanks for replying here. I looked for this thread but I think I searched "vs" instead of "v" haha oops.
I think I'm gonna try my luck with the Germany steel mow. As much as I hate not having the original title, it's similar price but much better finish.

Back in stock at Best Buy now.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Would any Canadian ninja have a spare copy willing to let go for a decent price ? Beating myself to let this pass me by :banghead: Sealed/Mint no spine slash :dunno: