May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: February 11, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

FordvFerrari-steelbookall.jpg

Last edited:
Bit gutted, I'm over from England in New York this week, and went to 2 best buys today but both were already out of stock.

I used to live in NYC, and that’s a rough place for steel. They’ll get them, but most people will be waiting outside Best Buy when they open to snag them as soon as the store opens. I remember back when the Union Square Best Buy was 24-hours- there would sometimes be a line of people waiting at midnight for the employees to stock the shelves.

I used to live in NYC, and that’s a rough place for steel. They’ll get them, but most people will be waiting outside Best Buy when they open to snag them as soon as the store opens. I remember back when the Union Square Best Buy was 24-hours- there would sometimes be a line of people waiting at midnight for the employees to stock the shelves.

Oh really. I thought the print run would of been decent on this movie, so I didn't rush to find one on Tuesday. I asked a employee to check on the system, and there is a copy available up in the Bronx, but I'm not aiming to go back uptown for my last couple of days. I did pick up a Lego Ninjago steel book though so not all was lost.

Oh really. I thought the print run would of been decent on this movie, so I didn't rush to find one on Tuesday. I asked a employee to check on the system, and there is a copy available up in the Bronx, but I'm not aiming to go back uptown for my last couple of days. I did pick up a Lego Ninjago steel book though so not all was lost.

Well I’m glad you got something at least!
But yeah- Steelbooks, usually regardless of the film, fly off shelves in NYC.

Reactions: morgand1987

From what I've read this was quite limited in the actual stores.

Went to return a damaged steelbook and was browsing the new releases when the store manager asked if I needed help. Told him I was looking for this but they were out of stock. He called the next closest store that had a copy and it’s getting transferred to my store tomorrow for pick up! Just hope there are no dents etc

Reactions: dfoles
Went to return a damaged steelbook and was browsing the new releases when the store manager asked if I needed help. Told him I was looking for this but they were out of stock. He called the next closest store that had a copy and it’s getting transferred to my store tomorrow for pick up! Just hope there are no dents etc

Wow! Lucky!
Best Buy is saying there isn’t another Steelbook within 250 miles of me! xD

Customer Service at my local store says they got 6.

Reactions: Stygian
My wife gave me this steelbook as a part of my Valentine's Day present, since she knew I was pretty bummed I wasn't able to catch it in theaters due to a work injury.

Reactions: Stygian
It was definitely not a big run. Personally, I think they should print less of some of these steel books. For Disney, I rarely buy it until it goes on sale, because they’re making so many, it’s destined to be at a deep discount. FFS, all the fall releases ended up selling for less than the Amray versions.

It was definitely not a big run. Personally, I think they should print less of some of these steel books. For Disney, I rarely buy it until it goes on sale, because they’re making so many, it’s destined to be at a deep discount. FFS, all the fall releases ended up selling for less than the Amray versions.

I have now read that a lot of stores re-stocked F v F on Friday.