Cancelled Frequency (Season 1) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
FREQUENCY - CW
In this reimagining of the New Line Cinema film, a female police detective discovers she is able to speak via ham radio with her estranged father, also a detective, who died in 1996. They forge a new relationship while working together on an unresolved murder, but unintended consequences of the “butterfly effect” wreak havoc in the present day.

I LOVED the movie. I've seen it about half a dozen times. Such a great concept!

But not sure if it really works to apply for today... In the film they joke about how nobody uses ham radio's anymore (and this came out 16 years ago).
Why would anyone be using one in 1996?

Still, I think I'll check this out.

Anyone watch the pilot of this tonight?

This also is going to be available on NETFLIX Canada every week!

Last edited:
There seems to be a trend with these cancelations... I seem to be the only one talking in these treads. lol

There seems to be a trend with these cancelations... I seem to be the only one talking in these treads. lol

I know that this show was rather critically loved. Seems like The CW is just canning everything not deemed "safe" (i.e. spin-offs, etc.).

I know that this show was rather critically loved. Seems like The CW is just canning everything not deemed "safe" (i.e. spin-offs, etc.).

I feel bad, Its one of the shows that I would have loved to have watched but never had the time.
If it got picked up I would have caught up for sure... now, I dunno if I will. Maybe I'll just re-watch the fantastic movie instead. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I feel bad, Its one of the shows that I would have loved to have watched but never had the time.
If it got picked up I would have caught up for sure... now, I dunno if I will. Maybe I'll just re-watch the fantastic movie instead. haha

I love that movie!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw