Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Note when Amazon go live you might see not available for delivery to your address in some countries based outside USA
This usually changes closer to release date allowing to place an order to other countries but with this release it might be sold out before that happens

Hopefully that won't happen with this release and Amazon allow at checkout to delivery to Ireland as soon as it goes live

I would use WowHD but they have long delys in deliveries at the moment and use USPS to Europe lot of the parcels go by sea travel at the moment
I also be wary of the packaging they would use for a Box Set
WOWHD ship items orderd from USA to Europe usually Holland or Switzerland a large batch of items same time you then have to wait for it to be shipped from a WowHD Hub in Europe to UK and Ireland addresss
I've had 4 seperate items all delivered within 2 weeks from WOWHD in the last 6 weeks. No delay at all. Meanwhile nothing is even shipping from Asia......

I've had 4 seperate items all delivered within 2 weeks from WOWHD in the last 6 weeks. No delay at all. Meanwhile nothing is even shipping from Asia......
Some customers are still waiting on parcels that was dispatched in April and May

You had delivery in 2 weeks
I mentioned 2-8 weeks or longer

WowHD bulk ship parcels from USA to Europe
The WowHD Hub in Europe then process parcels
You can be lucky and get delivery in 2 weeks but it is happening longer delay for some

Last edited:
@paulboland so WowHD add EU VAT and then you basically have no customs and other expenses right?
No only a small number of countries has vat added at checkout UK been one of them
It's based on Delivery Address

Rep of Ireland for example vat is not added at checkout and it's possible for custums to look for Vat Payment on any order with value over €22
I not had this happen to me on my orders but did for @BluSteel2012 with a box set order he done last year

The size of packaging and a release that has a high price more likely will happen custums will look for vat payment

All my WowHD orders I do separatly so not had many that was much over the €22 value so custums would not been loking for payment on those

It's a shame Shout don't deliver to the UK, would love to get the poster that comes with the set. I wonder how this release affects the value of the original tin addition from years ago.

I hope Nightmare on Elm Street is next for a deluxe collectors edition. Long overdue imo

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It's a shame Shout don't deliver to the UK, would love to get the poster that comes with the set. I wonder how this release affects the value of the original tin addition from years ago.

I hope Nightmare on Elm Street is next for a deluxe collectors edition. Long overdue imo
Tin value is dropping rapidly. People are selling up to fund this one.....

Reactions: Tompa
Any help on which distributors to grab this from Ireland?? Amazon are saying currently unavailable..,wowhd is cheapest but their reviews are very convincing, and diabolik is €179..help plz

Any help on which distributors to grab this from Ireland?? Amazon are saying currently unavailable..,wowhd is cheapest but their reviews are very convincing, and diabolik is €179..help plz
@Paulneil
Amazon USA has not gone live yet to pre order it will do in next few days

You can also pre order using WowHD Ireland link is in the thread OP

Amazon USA will use UPS very quick delivery 1-2 days but do note when goes live it might show not available to deliver to a address in Rep of Ireland at first
If that is listed it will change closer to release date to allows an order be placed with an address in Rep of Ireland but there is a posibility might be sold out by then

Check Amazon USA website daily over the next 2 weeks as it should be live by then
Amazon price likely to be higher at first but will drop in price most likely before release date as long it has not sold out before this
Pre Order price promise will auto drop price in your order when price drops

@Paulneil
Amazon USA has not gone live yet to pre order it will do in next few days

You can also pre order using WowHD Ireland link is in the thread OP

Amazon USA will use UPS very quick delivery 1-2 days but do note when goes live it might show not available to deliver to a address in Rep of Ireland at first
If that is listed it will change closer to release date to allows an order be placed with an address in Rep of Ireland but there is a posibility might be sold out by then

Check Amazon USA website daily over the next 2 weeks as it should be live by then
Amazon price likely to be higher at first but will drop in price most likely before release date as long it has not sold out before this
Pre Order price promise will auto drop price in your order when price drops
So use WowHD @Paulneil! :p

Never had a problem with them pal. And you can preorder it right now for €122. No worries about it selling out first....

This might be an option for you.......?
Lol stay clear of these guys i used to use them for more than 10 yrs when they used to be called access usa, was on of the first members to start with them and i only found out with a leaflet in a uk paper at work.
I used them for my previous hobby collection and they was great,the stuff i used to buy was only availble from usa. As time went on extra things got started charged for storage etc etc.
But i beleive its new owners and has got a lot bigger.
I even after 10 plus years thought why not start them again to get the titles of blu rays etc i could not get to aus which is where im now.
Was free and purchased a few titles one even I purchased from wreck but not direct here.
Even though they see everything through the sealed items i purchased they ripped all the seals off and just through them in the shipping boxes they came in, one was a blu fans forest gump.
There was no reason to take seals off they told me its a requirement by law customs lol nobody else does this.
I have not used them since its probably ok for other stuff but any media stay clear. I was very annoyed the ripped everything open and stuck them back into the boxes sent and never bothered to tape them up again.
If you dont care if someone else opens your sealed item then go ahead.
But if it was over 10 yrs ago i highly recommend them back then. Was not media i bought back in the day.
I had not used these guys in like 9 yrs but had previously for over 10 yrs when they started up.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wow, it was a bloodbath when this went live.
I couldn't log in, so I managed to buy one without logging in.
Just had to give all the mailing info again, no biggie.
But, never got confirmation.
Finally logged in when I tried later.
No record of my purchase.
So I bought it, again.

So when the dust clears, I'll need to contact them and cancel the 1st order.
Just hope they don't cancel both !
With some CS, ya just don't know...:ohno: