Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it on pre order with WowHD at €120 price

When Amazon goes live I will also do a order as a backup

Note
If you used credit/debit card with WowHD you may notice a pending transaction for full amount
That will drop off in 1-10 days
Payment request will then be resubmitted to your bank when ready to be shipped

I hope WowHD honor the orders done at €120 as that is lot cheaper than any other retailers and I expect might have been a pricing error

Reactions: Mark Irmscher

Note
If you used credit/debit card with WowHD you may notice a pending transaction for full amount

I hope WowHD honor the orders done at €120 as that is lot cheaper than any other retailers and I expect might have been a pricing error
Its $142 at Diabolik which converts over to roughly €124. So not much difference in the pricing really. Only €4!

Diabolik charges extra for postage which WOWHD doesn't........

Its $142 at Diabolik which converts over to roughly €124. So not much difference in the pricing really. Only €4!

Diabolik charges extra for postage which WOWHD doesn't........
DiabolikDVD although good for early shipping and good packaging their shipping cost are way to high for me
Amazon USA even with a higher price would work out cheaper than DiabolikDVD even with import fee deposit
Amazon USA are using UPS delivery is very fast 1-2 days after order has been dispatched
Shipping cost is only $12.98

Shipping cost from DiabolikDVD to Rep of Ireland is $62.32
Total cost $204.31 (€180)

Only problem at the moment with WowHD is if you need to cancel your order I have seen lot of reports they not responding to cancel requests or replying by email
Hopefully by October WowHD customer service be back to normal as I will be doing a Amazon order and depending on what price that drops to will decide which order I keep

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Note

I was thinking of doing this as well can you cancel through WowHd or is it normally a fuss to do so heard conflicting stories before

I was thinking of doing this as well can you cancel through WowHd or is it normally a fuss to do so heard conflicting stories before
With WowHD you use contact us on their website to cancel an order

With Covid-19 at the moment there is more reports than usual of them not reply to cancel request

When they do reply you get a unusual one it will say we been unable to source a copy and your order has been cancelled :rofl:
It wont say cancelled in your order history even when they have cancelled your order for you

If you do want to cancel dont leave to to close to release date as very likely a cancel request will fail

Reactions: Mark Irmscher
How does this listing on Amazon.ca compare to other listings for shipping to Europe?

Works out cheaper than WowHD
CNS $145.90 + CNS $26.50 standard shipping
Total Canada Dollars $172.40 = €112

Note no import deposit applied on Amazon Canada means might get hit by customs for vat for those based in Europe
Standard shipping is 6-8 weeks

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Works out cheaper than WowHD
CNS $145.90 + CNS $26.50 standard shipping
Total Canada Dollars $172.40 = €112

Note no import deposit applied on Amazon Canada means might get hit by customs for vat
Standard shipping is 6-8 weeks

I live in England and when I’ve used amazon.ca in the past they usually use DHL and you get your item in a few days, but you’re almost guaranteed to pay customs.

With WowHD you use contact us on their website to cancel an order

With Covid-19 at the moment there is more reports than usual of them not reply to cancel request

When they do reply you get a unusual one it will say we been unable to source a copy and your order has been cancelled :rofl:
It wont say cancelled in your order history even when they have cancelled your order for you

If you do want to cancel dont leave to to close to release date as very likely a cancel request will fail
Thanks for the info Paul much appreciated

Reactions: paulboland
With amazon usa we get a link to order through amazon au which give free shipping but there is only one problem has to be in stock or available. We do get the odd items excluded not sure why but non pandemic times we could just order from amazon usa direct. But that's not an option and has been like this since covid started.
So looks like to get this will have to wait till in stock before can order or unless they start shipping direct again. Was waiting to pre order this but still can't.
Wonder if it will still be around oct time.

I'd try and secure a copy sooner rather than later. It looks like there is big demand for this.....

Personally I wouldn't be waiting until October.

Reactions: MM3