Friday The 13th Collection - 40th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Box Set) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 13, 2020
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - DiabolikDVD - WowHD
Price: $159.98 (Shout ) - $129.99 (Amazon) - $141.99 (DiabolikDVD) - €111.23 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 36" x 24" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH PLUS an EXCLUSIVE 24" x 36" ROLLED POSTER (limited to the first 7,000 orders)

Friday the 13th replacement disc program

See info below in spolier

On behalf of everyone at Scream Factory & Shout! Factory, we want to thank everyone who has purchased the Friday the 13th Blu-ray Collection (Deluxe Edition). We hope you are enjoying it. A lot of hard work went into it from many contributors and fans—us included. We think Jason would be pleased (for once!).
Unfortunately, there were some unintended mistakes in our process due to human error, for which we accept responsibility, and we extend to you our genuine apologies. We plan to correct those errors by offering replacements for three discs: Friday the 13th Part 3, Jason Goes to Hell (Uncut version) and Jason X.

How to request replacement discs:
If you would like to sign up to receive the three corrected discs at no cost to you, please go www.discshipment.com
and follow the instructions on the form. Replacement disc fulfillment will be handled by a third party. If you have any questions about the status of your replacement disc shipment once you have completed the form, please email: [email protected]. Shout! Factory customer service will not have any info on the status of your replacement disc order.
  • When filling out your form, please enter “Friday the 13th” in the “What Title Do You Need Replaced” section.
  • When filling out your form, you will need to upload a copy of your proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from online retailer).
Discs are expected to be shipped out in November 2020.
Corrected discs will be marked with “R1” on them. They will be shipped in a rigid cardboard mailer and each disc will be placed in individual sleeves to protect them further in transit.
Discs will be sent out globally to those wishing to redeem.

Affected Discs:
  • PART 3 (When viewing in 3D) – First instance of 3D opening credits does not come out of the screen correctly.
  • PART 9: JASON GOES TO HELL (Unrated Cut) – Missing “snapped wrist” gore in an uncut scene.
  • PART 10: JASON X: Missing audio during a scene in the film in which Jason kills camp counselors in a sleeping bag.
Thank you again and, as always, we appreciate your loyal support and patience.
October 15, 2020 in Uncategorized. Tags: friday the 13th

Fri13CollectDE_BR_PS_Slipcase_72dpi.png

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_WebExclu_72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the criticism for lack of 4k inclusion here but it would have to have been completely 4k or nothing imo. I personally think it would have been overkill... I don't think 4k or HDR would add much to these films and the only thing that would have increased is the price.

Shout Factory have less than 500 remaining of poster and lithograph

WowHD a USA retailer and Amazon Canada already Sold Out

Very likely will be sold out with all retailers soon

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I understand the criticism for lack of 4k inclusion here but it would have to have been completely 4k or nothing imo. I personally think it would have been overkill... I don't think 4k or HDR would add much to these films and the only thing that would have increased is the price.
Exactly. This is probably the best we'll get for this series for a long time.

I'd love Scream Factory to do the Nightmare On Elm Street series with a real 3D version thrown in there also.......

Reactions: Covcraig
Well...now that I have my first Region A locked title ordered, I suppose its time to fall down the region free rabbit hole. :LOL:
Anyone have any recommendations for region free blu-ray players?

You need to pay 20% tax to uk for wowhd so £130 pounds, not £108.
That happens yes with UK Vat is added at checkout with WowHD when value of goods is over £15.00
I previously mentioned this thread post #35

Vat is not added at checkout for some other European countries
This does not happen for example with Rep of Ireland addesss Vat is not added at checkout
It's based on delivery address if Vat is added at checkout with WowHD

Customs can still look for Vat payment for customers with a delivery address outside UK

Can not wait here's a pic when I meet c j

yes I hide my face with a silly sticker so what

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-19-14-25-48_kindlephoto-159019966.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-19-14-25-48_kindlephoto-159019966.png
    609.9 KB · Views: 96
Going by today's exchange rate, €160 shipped to Ireland with import deposit.
Using AddressPal USA orders
If you not already aware custums very likely will apply Vat and An Post will add €10.00 collection fee on top of that

• All AddressPal items received into our USA hub will need to be prepared with the appropriate customs information for carriage
  • We will complete the relevant forms for you based on the information on the invoice with your item
  • If there is no invoice available, we will contact you to get the relevant information
  • We will apply the relevant customs form to your item before it leaves the USA
  • Upon arrival in Ireland, AddressPal items are, like all inbound international items, subject to Customs checks
  • If Customs apply a customs charge on your item, An Post’s normal custom collection procedure will apply

It might work out cheaper using Amazon direct to Ireland even with Shipping and Import Fee Deposit
They will use UPS or DHL Express
Delivery very quick 2 days after been dispatched
Ignore what the estimated delivery date gets listed in your order as you will have delivery lot eariler than that

Amazon if import fee deposit (aka Vat) amount collected is less than the import fee deposit in your order you get the difference refunded later can be 1-8 weeks later they give the refund