Friday The 13th films

Would you purchase Steelbooks of the Friday The 13th films?

• Friday The 13th I (1980)

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Friday The 13th II (1981)

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Friday The 13th III (1982)

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • Friday The 13th IV: The Final Chapter (1984)

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • Friday The 13th V: A New Beginning (1985)

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Friday The 13th VI: Jason Lives (1986)

• Friday The 13th VII: The New Blood (1988)

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • Friday The 13th VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)

• Friday The 13th IX: The Final Friday (1993)

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Jason X (2002)

• Freddy VS. Jason (2003)

Votes: 35 36.8%
  • Friday The 13th (2009)

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Only the original

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Only some of the films

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • None of these films

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Would love to have the first 11 films in steelbook using the original poster artwork for the steelbook art.

As they are the most heavily cut series, having them released in their entirety would also be a massive bonus.

They were all rubbish and pale in to insignificance when compared to horror classics as American werewolf in London, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, The Thing etc........

But the Steelbooks could look quite good, especially w/lenticular covers. At least you wouldn't have to worry about opening them, as their is nothing decent inside anyway

DOOMSDAY!!

I voted all of them but the artwork would need to match making a nice spine picture and be cheap

They started releasing these films on Blu Ray here in the UK, all with white and blood spattered artwork, but they never got past part III.

They weren't steelbooks, but they were still pretty good.

My most desired steelbook of all time is Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final chapter with the original artwork and then Friday the 13th (1980) with the original artwork. Please god! give it one day

I'd get most of them on Steelbook but three is my favourite. Imagine that as Steelbook with a lenticular cover of the old 3D poster. Awesome.

I voted for the orignal films. In my opinion old is gold the story and performace for these classics was better in the past for me than know...

After watching episodes 3,4,5&6 I have realised how **** the series is. The first one is the best and that doesn't even have Jason as the killer. It doesn't have the same charm, fun and inventivness of say Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween, Hellraiser, Phantasm or even Tremors or The Critters series. I would purchase these films as steelbooks way before Friday the 13TH IMHO!

sent from my SONY XPERIA TABLET Z!!

Personally? I wouldn't purchase any of them. Never got into any of them the original was the best but I was too young then so the nostalgia isn't there for me for that. I've seen a of them though couldn't be bothered to watch again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk