Friday the 13th Part 2 - 40th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 14 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £19.99

12906949-2144844367789537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I might get this at a later time in still in stock with a decent price drop

I have the USA 40th Anniversary edition steelbook for part 1 and that has matching artwork design.

But as I purchased the scream factory box set I'm not in a rush to purchase this as a preorder

They couldn't even if they wanted to.

Warner hold the rights in the UK, so no Paramount steelbook here. We were lucky enough that Warner and Paramount joined up to give us a DVD boxset of the first 8.
This has a Paramount logo on the spine though.....? :confused:

Or did you mean just the first movie?

I'm wondering if they're going to go with the 'Kill Her Mommy' on the back again?

Not sure what else would go on there that would match up.....

Photos of the U.S. release from another site thanks to Tyrok.

Just posting this to show that it's another Paramount release that showed a mock-up of a MetalPak that is actually a SteelBook just like Part 1.

The same will be true for the Indiana Jones Collection SteelBooks which are also from Paramount.

1616019277514.png

Just putting it out there - the US version from Target costs $15, which, when put into currency converter a moment ago, gave me £10.73. And it includes a digital code!

This is almost double the price!!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just putting it out there - the US version from Target costs $15, which, when put into currency converter a moment ago, gave me £10.73. And it includes a digital code!

This is almost double the price!!

Yep. As I mentioned in post #11 it's only $16.99 Canadian from Best Buy Canada which is even less than $14.99 U.S.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Was planning on holding out for a 4K release but I do like that artwork so I ordered it this morning. RCVIP worked so 17.99 ain't too bad..