Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 28, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $27.99

FDTD.jpg

The artwork on this is so much better than the stuff they did for the steelbook. In fact, I often find myself feeling the same about most of their Plain Editions.
I feel the same. What's up with them? Why they hold on to the good artworks for the plain editions, I don't get it ...
Feels like they were rushed during the creation process for the SteelBook designs and now as they have time on their hands, they come up with the good stuff, but that actually doesn't make any sense.

I feel the same. What's up with them? Why they hold on to the good artworks for the plain editions, I don't get it ...
Feels like they were rushed during the creation process for the SteelBook designs and now as they have time on their hands, they come up with the good stuff, but that actually doesn't make any sense.

Actually it does.

Some people buy what ever is on the cover of the steelbook or it's full slip as long as it's steelbook.

Some people want decent art buy only then.

Win win for the maker.

:naughty:

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
It's like SC said... wouldn't be surprised if they give the Plain Editions better art to just to try and convince folks to double dip.

Nice. All about the back artwork. Mmm
10DCE7D4-DC35-4CAE-8277-B5C4F30FB58B.jpeg

This slip is lovely imo.

this steel image is pretty hard to beat also

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent