Frozen (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 18, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order live on Saturday September 7 at 6 pm (18.00) UK time)
Price: £27.99

12273140-1644702765211622.jpg

12273140-4184702767148389.jpg 12273140-1734702764783093.jpg 12273140-1914702764900573.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Can you take some pictures please?

Stil not decided if I should pick this up or not...
I'm unable to at the moment I'm afraid... it's night here and my lighting isn't the best.

If no one's posted any by tomorrow, then I'll put some up. :thumbs:

Reactions: Vaako
Thought I'd cancelled this, but apparently not... my copy arrived this morning.

Matte with spot-gloss to Elsa, title is debossed. Looks pretty nice, but should've been full gloss!
Well then Best Buy US wins hand down with full gloss and debossed title...which I think it’s the best Frozen steelbook so far and even way better than Blufans...

@Vaako Was able to show it off better in a video than I was in pictures, so here you go...

Apologies for the shakiness by the way... I'm diabetic and my blood sugars were low. :smashed:

I actually like it. Although if they spot glossed her they should of spot glossed the snow flake at the top of her fingers and snow flake on the back

Reactions: Noodles
I actually like it. Although if they spot glossed her they should of spot glossed the snow flake at the top of her fingers and snow flake on the back
Good point! Hadn't thought of that... now I want spot-gloss on the back as well lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
Got my copy today.
Nice steelbook over all but I still prefer the original one I have over this copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
@paulboland
hello, does somebody knows if zavvi adds the postage costs on the steelbook price and noted on the shipping box or are the postage costs booked separately?
sorry for my english, hope you unterstand what i mean

@paulboland
hello, does somebody knows if zavvi adds the postage costs on the steelbook price and noted on the shipping box or are the postage costs booked separately?
sorry for my english, hope you unterstand what i mean
Zavvi never on my parcels listed postage cost seperate
Just one price on cn label as in total price paid

When you order from Zavvi multil items in one order each item is shipped separately

Cost of steelbook is listed on packaging
Zavvi list postage as 0.00 on parcel for customers based outside UK
thanks, do you know if zavvi listed the reduce cost on packaging for the steelbook???
that mean that zavvi listed the reduce steelbook on packaging without shipping cost