Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy still processing . . . judging by this pic looks decent especially with the debossed title although maybe not as decent as the full gloss US release:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the special editions of this and Maleficent? I've lost track of the updates from Zavvi!
I've still not heard anything
Due out Monday, but if that was the case I assume money would've been taken by now as I've had my money taken for 1917, so I have my doubts and suspect they'll be delayed even further

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
Any news on the special editions of this and Maleficent? I've lost track of the updates from Zavvi!
Okay something weird going on. Both my pending payments to The Hut Group (Zavvi) for Frozen 2 and Star Wars Rise of Skywalker Collectors Editions have vanished from my Pay Pal account. Other preorder pending payments for Zavvi remain.

Okay something weird going on. Both my pending payments to The Hut Group (Zavvi) for Frozen 2 and Star Wars Rise of Skywalker Collectors Editions have vanished from my Pay Pal account. Other preorder pending payments for Zavvi remain.
Is the same for me but if you do a search for "pending" transactions (having extended the dates to include whenever you put the pre-orders in) it should show up. I've also noticed that trying to expand any pending transactions that were created before the end of last year don't open and generate a the following error:

Temporarily unable to load page.
This may be due to temporary problems with our servers, or you may have been disconnected from the internet. If you are connected to the Internet, try reloading the page again later. We apologise for any inconvenience.

So it might well be something to do with PayPal rather than something weird going on with the pre-orders.

I was fortunate to get in on the Fanatic ed of Froze II.
I'm not the biggest fan of the films though ( it's for my girls) so was curious if there is a recommended Premium ed for the first flik without costing a mortgage payment?
Ta. :)

I was fortunate to get in on the Fanatic ed of Froze II.
I'm not the biggest fan of the films though ( it's for my girls) so was curious if there is a recommended Premium ed for the first flik without costing a mortgage payment?
Ta. :)

The frenzy that was the Blufans edition... The holy grail! Lol! I was lucky enough to get the double lenticular edition. Very nice it is to. Still witing for Zavvi to announce when this special edition is coming out, though.

Received the following email from Zavvi this morning:

Thank you for placing your order xxxxxx

Following recent emails sent to you. Disney’s Frozen 2 - Zavvi Exclusive Collector’s Edition Steelbook 3D Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray) is on a special order for you with our vendor, we hope your order ships on or before the week after 08/06/2020.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email informing you that it is on the way.

If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

Fingers crossed it’ll finally be released on this date.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I’ve just noticed the date in my original email from Zavvi España is 06/08/20 But translate switched it. So its likely this will be August rather than June

I’ve just noticed the date in my original email from Zavvi España is 06/08/20 But translate switched it. So its likely this will be August rather than June
As Zavvi is a UK company it'll be formatted DD/MM/YY so it should be a week on Monday, although given the track record for these releases, I am skeptical that these dates will be met

Reactions: hkh0403