Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment taken hopefully this means it’s on its way, although Zavvi took payment 3 weeks ago for another back order I have and it’s still processing .....

Cancelled mine two weeks ago. Bought a 4K at a very good price. Now waiting for my Fanatics edition. I'll keep an eye on this thread to have your feelings about the quality of this package.

Annoyingly, I had the 3D version of this pre-ordered and had a payment issue when it came out. I sorted it promptly but ultimately Zavvi didn't re-charge me and the order was left open. When i contacted them at the time, they said I would still get it from a second batch.

Now i see people getting dispatch notification of the collectors sets, I assumed mine would be in with this batch but still nothing.

A very similar thing happened with the first film for me. So annoying.

Annoyingly, I had the 3D version of this pre-ordered and had a payment issue when it came out. I sorted it promptly but ultimately Zavvi didn't re-charge me and the order was left open. When i contacted them at the time, they said I would still get it from a second batch.

Now i see people getting dispatch notification of the collectors sets, I assumed mine would be in with this batch but still nothing.

A very similar thing happened with the first film for me. So annoying.
Same thing has just happened for me with Star Wars TROS Collectors Edition. Seems stock of these editions are just trickling through.

Just got my dispatch notice.....shipping DHL again. My last order arrived in 3 days from the UK to the USA. Received a blu ray from Amazon UK yesterday also shipped DHL in 4 days. Charging more for shipping....but at least getting fast shipping.
Was shipping not built in when you preordered?

I received mine on Wednesday in the USA. I consider this the first Zavvi premium full slip. The birch strips are debossed as is the color front art. It shipped in 2 boxes, way bigger than the actual slip, with air pillows in each box.

I also have Maleficent II, Onward and the new Lion King on order or arrived from Zavvi or Amazon.co.uk for the 3D discs and good art. It's been quite awhile since I got anything Zavvi, since their Disney wave. I will buy more if they are like Frozen II.

IMG_2403.JPGIMG_2404.JPGIMG_2405.JPGIMG_2407.JPGIMG_2409.JPG

Last edited:
I received my on Wednesday in the USA. I consider this the first Zavvi premium full slip. The birch strips are debossed as is the color front art. It shipped in 2 boxes, way bigger than the actual slip, with air pillows in each box.

I also have Maleficent II, Onward and the new Lion King on order or arrived from Zavvi or Amazon.co.uk for the 3D discs and good art. It's been quite awhile since I got anything Zavvi, since their Disney wave. I will buy more if they are like Frozen II.

View attachment 475989View attachment 475990View attachment 475991View attachment 475992View attachment 475993
I was supposed to cancel this but forgot, yet my tracking has not done anything since i got email of dispatch.
So as far as im aware not even on its way either that there tracking sucks.
Who did they use to ship to you? As seem quick to usa.
Im with omi or whoever the courier is, and did you say as double boxed.

I was supposed to cancel this but forgot, yet my tracking has not done anything since i got email of dispatch.
So as far as im aware not even on its way either that there tracking sucks.
Who did they use to ship to you? As seem quick to usa.
Im with omi or whoever the courier is, and did you say as double boxed.

Frozen II Zavvi.png

Last edited:
Wow dhl not sure if they are sending to Australia or not, but if they are dont see why everyone should be of same courer.
Thats umless you picked tracking at extra cost?
I just ordered it plain vanilla.

Last edited:
This looks like an expensive mess!

So you have to leave the Jcard on the steelbook inside the slip? Otherwise, I imagine it won't fit tightly enough.

(Obviously people who don't open things won't have this problem but still looks odd!)

The dirty big ratings logo ruins it also.

(conveniently enough they omitted it from the mock up)

Reactions: Flloydo
This looks like an expensive mess!

So you have to leave the Jcard on the steelbook inside the slip? Otherwise, I imagine it won't fit tightly enough.

(Obviously people who don't open things won't have this problem but still looks odd!)

The dirty big ratings logo ruins it also.
Harsh dude. There's a j-card on the full slip too.

Reactions: spookz