E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2020
Group buy: Hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Box Set
Note: Will include OST CD only.
Double Lenti: WEA SteelBook - a 44-page collector's photos booklet - exclusive numbered collector card (Elsa) - exclusive Elsa sticker
Single Lenti: WEA SteelBook - set of art cards in iridescent paper - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna) - exclusive Anna sticker
Box Set: Both Double Lenti and Single Lenti editions in a custom made box - exclusive large folding movie poster - exclusive set of movie post cards - exclusive numbered collector card (Anna & Elsa) - exclusive Anna & Elsa sticker

B91DBC9C-55D5-4F19-ACC3-7E9CA2EBFE21.jpeg4ED8376E-09F1-4FD1-B5D8-755707876158.jpeg591935AC-DD3D-434C-9C2F-439DA5126986.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpg
Double Lenti.jpgLenti.jpgBox Set.jpg

Last edited:
Already purchased the 3D + 2D+4K UHD from amazon so the UHD will have a nice artwork clean of any logos. So all together just for the 3 Disks cost me about 60$ USD so for a 2 edition Boxset kinda expensive. However it’s a gorgeous set so all worth it :emb:

You're essentially paying $60 for an empty WEA box (OK it's got a CD, but like who cares? They just included that to try and justify a high price IMO)

It's a rip off no matter how nice looking it is.

They should have either waited a bit longer and trashed out a deal for the movie discs or just cancelled it. Because this is going to be a precedent set for other Disney titles now.

Reactions: willbar84
You're essentially paying $60 for an empty WEA box (OK it's got a CD, but like who cares? They just included that to try and justify a high price IMO)

They should have either waited a bit longer and trashed out a deal for the movie discs or just cancelled it. Because this is going to be a precedent set for other Disney titles now.
Not just for an empty WEA box. You're getting everything you would had there been discs, you're only missing the film discs. The price has been adjusted for the missing discs. I don't really see a huge problem. It's only going to be a little more expensive for those that weren't planning on double dipping, and it's going to be a little bit cheaper for those that have double dipped.
I much prefer having this without discs than not having anything because Disney didn't feel like licensing the discs.

I agree $60 is steep considering you can get a Manta Lab WEA with some of those shiny BD discs for ~US$66 shipped. This is a fair comparison as both companies are based in Honkers and this is GB pricing. It’s basically chose your own adventure from here highlighting how worthless those BD discs are even though there’s no way you could double dip at that price OR how expensive Fanatics Disc’d editions are. Your last paragraph is what is most important though as come the end of the day cost is cost and something is only worth how much someone is willing to pay for it but it’s this line here you said which could very likely be set in motion by this Premium “Because this is going to be a precedent set for other Disney titles now.” and that’s what I fear most not price but what is yet to come.

I agree $60 is steep considering you can get a Manta Lab WEA with some of those shiny BD discs for ~US$66 shipped.
Not steep then. It's in line with Manta's price. Manta only has a BD included in that price, I think. Fanatic has a CD. $6 difference could just be down to the BD disc.

Not steep then. It's in line with Manta's price. Manta only has a BD included in that price, I think. Fanatic has a CD. $6 difference could just be down to the BD disc.

That’s a package deal though physically you can’t buy it yourself for $6 so if you want the disc it’s going to cost you alot more than $66 all in for a WEA tray full of discs. This doesn’t translate back to their other editions though as their Disc’d editions are much more than $66 each. So bang for buck you get more value with Manta Lab but some people don’t mind paying a premium on top of that to get the Blufans / Fanatic level of quality.

:p

That’s a package deal though physically you can’t buy it yourself for $6 so if you want the disc it’s going to cost you alot more than $66 all in for a WEA tray full of discs. This doesn’t translate back to their other editions though as their Disc’d editions are much more than $66 each.
Right, but what I'm saying is it's not out of line with what Manta is charging via GB. If Frozen II included a BD just like the Manta edition does, they could have been about the same price, as a BD doesn't cost them more than $6.50 from a distributor. Maybe they would have added a couple extra $ and rounded it out to $70 or whatever. My point is this isn't steep at all. It's right in line with Manta's pricing, which are/were generally perceived to be on the cheaper side of premiums. Maybe this means Manta's prices are no longer cheap? lol

Right, but what I'm saying is it's not out of line with what Manta is charging via GB. If Frozen II included a BD just like the Manta edition does, they could have been about the same price, as a BD doesn't cost them more than $6.50 from a distributor. Maybe they would have added a couple extra $ and rounded it out to $70 or whatever. My point is this isn't steep at all. It's right in line with Manta's pricing, which are/were generally perceived to be on the cheaper side of premiums. Maybe this means Manta's prices are no longer cheap? lol

That’s it bang for buck Manta Lab is at the top of the game but me personally a $6 saving is not worth it to get a BD’less WEA Premium. I would much rather pay a little extra and wait for the license so I can get a loaded hub tray with choices of discs between editions for my Blu-Ray Premiums.

That’s it bang for buck Manta Lab is at the top of the game but me personally a $6 saving is not worth it to get a BD’less WEA Premium. I would much rather pay a little extra and wait for the license so I can get a loaded hub tray with choices of discs between editions for my Blu-Ray Premiums.
Well if Manta is at the top for bang for buck. Fanatic is right there with them, or very close worst case scenario.