Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 686
Last edited:
Yes there is only one Disney store almost an hour from me so probably have about as little chance to get this than US people.

Found another picture online (NOT MY PIC)

image.jpg

Reactions: kaw
Nice set, my nearest Disney store is approx. 45 minutes away to and Black Panther is my only definite want in the set :(

Still waiting on a Metallic Batman & Superman set from Forbidden Planet. Im moving on 24th so hopefully they finally dispatch soon as just seen its "in stock"

Reactions: Flash
Nice set, my nearest Disney store is approx. 45 minutes away to and Black Panther is my only definite want in the set :(

Still waiting on a Metallic Batman & Superman set from Forbidden Planet. Im moving on 24th so hopefully they finally dispatch soon as just seen its "in stock"

Me 2 been waiting for that set for ages and they never tell you about delays. Surely they should send preorders from a month ago out first before marking as instock? :(

Last edited:
Me 2 been waiting for that set for ages and they never tell you about delays. Surely they should send preorders from a month ago out first before marking as instock? :(

Yep, you'd think they would. Im keeping fingers crossed for a Monday dispatch. In the end i cancelled Walking Dead Morgan from them as every week i got a sorry its been delayed email and one time they chsrged me and refunded a couple of days later saying still no stock. Im using more patience this time as huge fan of metallic & Batman.

Yep, you'd think they would. Im keeping fingers crossed for a Monday dispatch. In the end i cancelled Walking Dead Morgan from them as every week i got a sorry its been delayed email and one time they chsrged me and refunded a couple of days later saying still no stock. Im using more patience this time as huge fan of metallic & Batman.

Was that FP they NEVER sent me emails about delays? And there has been many delayed ones, months on end

I've been adding my Pops to my collection on Pop Price Guide and I was wondering how much more are they worth with the stickers? For example Arrow's John Diggle, the Fugitive Toys exclusive is currently worth $50 but the one I have is the Underground Toys exclusive and there aren't always listing for Underground Toys exclusives so how would you estimate how much it is worth?

I've been adding my Pops to my collection on Pop Price Guide and I was wondering how much more are they worth with the stickers? For example Arrow's John Diggle, the Fugitive Toys exclusive is currently worth $50 but the one I have is the Underground Toys exclusive and there aren't always listing for Underground Toys exclusives so how would you estimate how much it is worth?

It's hard to tell I really wish they would do a UK version. I mean even on pop in a box when you are selecting ones it doesn't have the UK versions (n)

Had my Metallic Batman/Superman twin pack and my Blue Aquaman despatched today, so hopefully Ill get them by the end of the week. Also received my Black Widow with Captain Americas shield today, will post pics when the other 2 arrive.

Cant decide whether to pull the plug and go for the Civil War 5 pack either

Had my Metallic Batman/Superman twin pack and my Blue Aquaman despatched today, so hopefully Ill get them by the end of the week. Also received my Black Widow with Captain Americas shield today, will post pics when the other 2 arrive.

Cant decide whether to pull the plug and go for the Civil War 5 pack either

The 5 pack is really nice in hand :)

Reactions: PascalCgon
Was just thinking as a big WWE fan bit disappointed at the lack of WWE pops I know there has been some but for example in comparison to all the NFL ones there should be way more. There are so many people they could do and people would buy them. Be cool if they did some NXT ones I'd love Finn Balor one of him normal and variant as the demon with the face paint that would be awesome, would it be too much to be GITD :drool:

Would als like Y2J, HBK, Vince, Steph and Shane, I'd love a classic Edge and Christian 2 pack set. Dudleys 2 pack, DX set (many options) the shield 3 pack, Wyatt set

So many possibilities, I don't really like them but it's right there for a 3 pack New Day set lol

Just when I think of risking Hot Topic again and they have 50% off shipping they sell out of the ones I wanted :(