Up North Canada
Release Date: December 5, 2017
Price: $17.99 $14.99
Purchase Link: Best Buy

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 1.16.39 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
So glad I dont have to be a completionist. All these re-releases of Blu-ray's when 4K steelbooks are being made makes no sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Yeah, I was under the impression they were doing some "limited" project.
I did not expect it to continue. ( I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part :rofl:)
I guess they were selling them. (I know a lot of "greenhorn" steelbook buyers buy those).
I mean, they (Universal) stopped with the "reel heroes" abominations, so....

Yeah, I was under the impression they were doing some "limited" project.
I did not expect it to continue. ( I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part :rofl:)
I guess they were selling them. (I know a lot of "greenhorn" steelbook buyers buy those).
I mean, they (Universal) stopped with the "reel heroes" abominations, so....

It seems the trend is more drawn artwork - which I kind of like on some steelbooks, but others I'm quickly growing tired of it.

Especially if it's the only option and it's not a reissue of a steelbook. I would have greatly appreciated the Aussie Wonder Woman art over
the one we got in the states.

That's a good steelbook, but I would have rather taken the black minimalist one as my USA copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
It seems the trend is more drawn artwork - which I kind of like on some steelbooks, but others I'm quickly growing tired of it.

Especially if it's the only option and it's not a reissue of a steelbook. I would have greatly appreciated the Aussie Wonder Woman art over
the one we got in the states.

That's a good steelbook, but I would have rather taken the black minimalist one as my USA copy.
Or at least just make the drawn art a magnet that you can take off if you please.
I know some like the U.S. LOGAN - but when I think of that movie, that is NOT the image that comes to mind.

Damn it. I thought I was done with double dipping but I like this cover.

I had hoped for better for this film. It's not bad, but it's not in any way better than the UK release that I already have.

Will pop art ever just die? :rofl:.
They will die . . . but
upload_2017-10-7_15-47-31.png

But, seriously, a few FURY steelbooks already out there so what's wrong with one more especially one so very different to the others.

A quick look at the others - in order of preference:-
UK --------------------------------------- Japan ------------------------------- US etc.
116413_large.jpg
123473_large.jpg
115732_large.jpg

1)
91A5CGtFeOL._SL1500_.jpg
91CbPICIvDL._SL1500_.jpg

91GzYfnWWiL._SL1500_.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2)
dsc_1605-gif.147438

dsc_1607-jpg.147439

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)
11084672_751291684989444_204425182_n.jpg

SPOILER]

Last edited:
They will die . . . but View attachment 337829

But, seriously, a few FURY steelbooks already out there so what's wrong with one more especially one so very different to the others.

A quick look at the others - in order of preference:-
UK --------------------------------------- Japan ------------------------------- US etc.
116413_large.jpg
123473_large.jpg
115732_large.jpg

1)
91A5CGtFeOL._SL1500_.jpg
91CbPICIvDL._SL1500_.jpg

91GzYfnWWiL._SL1500_.jpg

2)
dsc_1605-gif.147438

dsc_1607-jpg.147439

3)
11084672_751291684989444_204425182_n.jpg

SPOILER]

Haha :rofl:. To be fair I posted that before the art was revealed to be not very pop-arty at all, so yeah there's nothing wrong with another reasonable looking Fury steel :thumbs:. My sentiment about pop art still stands though ;).