Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Season 6, Episode 9 will be titled “The Battle of the Bastards.” (I'm sure this means Jon vs Ramsay.... but you never know! haha)
And it will run a full 60 minutes :thumbs:

Also, the season 6 finale will be titled “The Winds of Winter”, in reference to the upcoming sixth novel. It will be the longest episode yet with a 69 minute run time! :woot: :notworthy: :hungry:

Season 6, Episode 9 will be titled “The Battle of the Bastards.” (I'm sure this means Jon vs Ramsay.... but you never know! haha)
There will be some brutal killings on that episode (going by previous seasons)
And it will run a full 60 minutes :thumbs:

Also, the season 6 finale will be titled “The Winds of Winter”, in reference to the upcoming sixth novel. It will be the longest episode yet with a 69 minute run time! :woot: :notworthy: :hungry:
69? :naughty:

anyways, MOAR!!!! :D
I want GoT to air 52 weeks per year!!!
6 years and we only got 60 episodes :(:meh::squint:

I think sansa send the message to Littlefinger, and tells him

"[...] to protect me. Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise. [...] Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see to it that you are [well/properly] rewarded"

Rewarded= Marriage with Sansa

@harry and she could
have the army of the Vale for nothing. She don't know how to play the game yet and that might cost her her life.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
also am i being very paranoid in thinking its possible the waif actually did kill arya

but then placed the waifs face back in the pillars because the faceless mans missions is for the waif as 'arya' to return to westeros

so when the faceless man says so you are no one, the waif who has now assumed the form of arya says "No I'm arya stark of winterfell"

and then he smirks because he knows that the waif has assumed the role

oh gosh!!

@mllNY Don't think too much into it. We did that last week and it turned out to be nothing. I assume everything is just straight forward.
I also assume "the smirk" was because he is proud of Arya. I don't think he ever wanted this life for her.

Plus this kind of answers that.

Can't wait for next week. I don't think there is going to be any jumping around to different characters. Straight up, biggest battle GoT has ever done. SO PUMPED!!!
Episode 9 Preview:

Last edited:
I was looking forward the Mountain to kill everyone there, but only 1 person he killed. Damn it, i wanted full carnage by him hehe. Very nice episode, very happy with the Hound and Arya finished their job.
Guys what did the maester said to Cersey about the secret. Whose secret do you think it was??
Can not wait to watch the next episode. Epic battle and i hope we will see some suprises during the battle

also am i being very paranoid in thinking its possible the waif actually did kill arya

but then placed the waifs face back in the pillars because the faceless mans missions is for the waif as 'arya' to return to westeros

so when the faceless man says so you are no one, the waif who has now assumed the form of arya says "No I'm arya stark of winterfell"

oh gosh!!
Something similar went through my mind, but as @kaw said... we're probably thinking too much into it all.

Great episode overall. The Hound is a total bad ass! :cool:

oh gosh!!

Damn, stop making me Paranoid Man :D

Very Great Episode

Brian and Jamie, sweet as f***

Haven't been in here the past few weeks and just watched the last episode.

Glad it's a decent episode after about 3 episodes of partial boring filler!!!
Which was very annoying

Love how your all freaking out over ayra, she's one of the best characters she's in it till the end lol don't worry about her. Shes double hard

So the best thing about the last 2 episodes is the hound. He was great as always and so happy to see him back (and good to see Paul Kaye again)

Also interested in this secret with cersei but my guess for the big death this season is now her

I don't want her to and I was convinced she was in till the end because she just always manages to get out of sh*t or fight fire with evil fire but she's running out of options (the secret may save her) and luck, was having this discussion with a mate and now I'm convinced she will go.

And most likely Ramsey but it won't be easy

I really hope the next 2 episodes are epic because it's losing it a bit now :(

Still the hound has been fantastic

• Thanks
Reactions: harry