Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Thanks for the tag, buddy. But prepare to be shocked: I haven't seen a single GoT episode yet! :OMG:
Maybe I'll give it a shot once all seasons are available in a nice collector's box. I'm quite sure I'll like it.
Not even one episode??

haha I'm also hoping they give us a nice collector's set once it's all over. Something in leather maybe, fitting for Citadel's library.

• Haha
Reactions: harry
I have a specific reason: binging the F out of them once the finale airs. Preferred it that way so I wouldn't have to wait so long between each season. :p

I am the COMPLETE opposite. I enjoy watching them as they air so then I can discuss the episodes with friends and talk about theories and what you think will happen.
Binging makes it less special for me because all the episodes roll into one and you don't have time to breathe between them.
And then there is the excitement week to week. SUNDAY NIGHT. GAME OF THRONES NIGHT! haha

And also the big one... spoilers. No way I could make it unscathed without something getting out.
Not sure how you do it!?

I am the COMPLETE opposite. I enjoy watching them as they air so then I can discuss the episodes with friends and talk about theories and what you think will happen.
Binging makes it less special for me because all the episodes roll into one and you don't have time to breathe between them.
And then there is the excitement week to week. SUNDAY NIGHT. GAME OF THRONES NIGHT! haha

And also the big one... spoilers. No way I could make it unscathed without something getting out.
Not sure how you do it!?

It’s easy for me, I don't read anything related to it. Or watch. Or discuss. It’s all about discipline and self control.

Apart from the one trailer that was released a while back, I've avoided all clips for the final season, and it's actually made me even more excited, because I don't have a clue what to expect. Not long to go now! :woot:

Haha, thanks the tag @harry! :)

Thanks for the tag, buddy. But prepare to be shocked: I haven't seen a single GoT episode yet! :OMG:
Maybe I'll give it a shot once all seasons are available in a nice collector's box. I'm quite sure I'll like it.
I was the same as you mate, I finally caved just after season 7 came out. Everyone was talking about it so I finally watched it. I loved it, I don’t know why I waited so long to watch it! Lol.