Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 524
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Seriously can’t believe you all seem happy with this. I feel some are in denial because is been epic for 7/8 years

They literally ignored everything in everyone’s story and wrote off everything that happened

I’ve been on the phone to 5 people (friends) today about this and so glad they are in the same boat otherwise I’d lose my mind

Ayra didn’t go any further with the prophecy or the green eyes bullsh*t. Pointless story in the end after everything she’s been through, done and what the red lady told her

Jon is back at the nights watch (which bran could of easily bargained a different end for him) but then Jon f*cks off straight away with the wildlings and grey worm isn’t even in Westeros lol

How did a dragon understand a metaphor? Laughable (although it looked great)

And now your telling me bran is worse than cersi? He knew millions would die so he could be king? That’s not a true stark!! And anyway he’s a f*cking Raven now. Thought he didn’t wana be king or a lord etc

Tyrion convinces everyone it’s a great idea to make bran king. When Tyrion is asked to be the king’s hand he said he’s made bad choices all his life and bad advising. And that he’s always wrong lol. Okay then!

Also Tyrion is a prisoner. How comes he’s the one to say all that about bran when greyworm said don’t talk. I know they all know him well and he’s good at what he does and him and Jon should never be a prisoner anyway but why is he allowed to convince them when he’s a prisoner

Tyrion also says bran has a great story. Well so does most especially Ayra and Jon. He also says a cripple crossed the north. Urgh, no! He was helped by other characters who pretty much carried him and they all died for him. The one person who survived he had no gratitude toward. It’s all bollox

And Why has the lord of light stuff finished? Where’s he gone lol

It was all so messy. It’s ruined the whole show for me and I did not want that to happen.

Seriously can’t believe you all seem happy with this. I feel some are in denial because is been epic for 7/8 years

They literally ignored everything in everyone’s story and wrote off everything that happened

I’ve been on the phone to 5 people (friends) today about this and so glad they are in the same boat otherwise I’d lose my mind

Ayra didn’t go any further with the prophecy or the green eyes bullsh*t. Pointless story in the end after everything she’s been through, done and what the red lady told her

Jon is back at the nights watch (which bran could of easily bargained a different end for him) but then Jon f*cks off straight away with the wildlings and grey worm isn’t even in Westeros lol

How did a dragon understand a metaphor? Laughable (although it looked great)

And now your telling me bran is worse than cersi? He knew millions would die so he could be king? That’s not a true stark!! And anyway he’s a f*cking Raven now. Thought he didn’t wana be king or a lord etc

Tyrion convinces everyone it’s a great idea to make bran king. When Tyrion is asked to be the king’s hand he said he’s made bad choices all his life and bad advising. And that he’s always wrong lol. Okay then!

Also Tyrion is a prisoner. How comes he’s the one to say all that about bran when greyworm said don’t talk. I know they all know him well and he’s good at what he does and him and Jon should never be a prisoner anyway but why is he allowed to convince them when he’s a prisoner

Tyrion also says bran has a great story. Well so does most especially Ayra and Jon. He also says a cripple crossed the north. Urgh, no! He was helped by other characters who pretty much carried him and they all died for him. The one person who survived he had no gratitude toward. It’s all bollox

And Why has the lord of light stuff finished? Where’s he gone lol

It was all so messy. It’s ruined the whole show for me and I did not want that to happen.
Bran is the most evil character in this show cause he knew what will happen but did nothing to stop or prevent them from happening.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Bran is the most evil character in this show cause he knew what will happen but did nothing to stop or prevent them from happening.

Exactaly. Poorly written. How have the writers not thought of this.

Honestly this hurts me to be this mad about it. I love this show.

My last point is ghost. Everyone on social media saying that Jon stroking ghost redeemed the show. Nope. As much as I love Jon, he f*cked ghost off for a dragon. Lol

Ghost has been completely snubbed in the last few seasons.
And he has a missing ear?!?!? How? A white walker bite it off? Because it don’t look like a sword slice. So why is ghost not a white walker animal. It’s stupid

So many of the earlier plot points and questions are irrelevant now if you watch it all back.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
'Game of Thrones' series finale 'The Iron Throne' shatters HBO ratings record with 19.3M viewers :notworthy:

@Flloydo Joking aside... I understand your disappointment dude, and can agree with most of it. But honestly, after the way this entire season has gone (a rushed mess), I expected the worst for the final episode... so whilst it still wasn't perfect, it certainly wasn't as bad as it could've been IMO. Overall I'm happy with where the majority of the characters ended up, even though the lead up to it wasn't told all that well - again, they really should've given it at least one more season to spread everything out!

@Flloydo Joking aside... I understand your disappointment dude, and can agree with most of it. But honestly, after the way this entire season has gone (a rushed mess), I expected the worst for the final episode... so whilst it still wasn't perfect, it certainly wasn't as bad as it could've been IMO. Overall I'm happy with where the majority of the characters ended up, even though the lead up to it wasn't told all that well - again, they really should've given it at least one more season to spread everything out!

I’m happy with some outcomes but yeah it was all so rushed but I was in denial until that episode. I thought, nah, they will bring it back but nope. And I have honestly defended this series to everyone I know hating on it. But I’ve joined them now

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles