Game of Thrones - The Complete Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 3rd, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $239.99

6420103_so.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only really want the discs but if this is the only way to get them then I'm in, hopefully alternate sets start showing up so we can choose though

I'd imagine that a standard 4K release will drop around the same time, so will probably wait out for that.
These aren't bad looking though.

The internet is always a loud minority.

Look at TLOU2 and how well it sold despite all the cry babies.
Although I would like to chip in with sales not equating to quality - if that were the case, Transformers Age of Extinction would be classed as one of the best films in history.

Can’t speak on TLOU2 however, yet to play it (or, more surprisingly, the first game)

Best TV show ever and for me personally the final season thankfully didn't alter that. I'm even working my way through them all again as we speak and last night finished season 7. I said to myself the next time I would watch them all again next would be when a 4K set arrived but didn't think it would be so soon :LOL::rofl:

EDIT:

Regular 4K boxset also up Best Buy

Last edited:
that's a nice looking set
i'm really tempted to buy this, but the price, hmm ...i know it's fair price, but need the money for other stuff the next days/weeks/months

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83