Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £26.99

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flash
I keep my game of thrones and star trek tng steels in the plastic cases. They are open, I just like the extra protection. Amazon are saying 17-19th for s6. I did pre order @ £28.80 ish, on saver delivery:)

I ordered s5 with zavvi, there 10% off code eventually worked, think I got it for £24.30, saving a whopping 60p-70p compared to amazon. Maybe your higher value purchase sped things up.

Looks like it'll be Friday to Monday for delivery for me for season 5 & 6. Amazon being their usual selves & not dispatching a preorder till the day after the release date.

got my copy today...i ordered this and season 6 at the same time but for some reason they send them separate instead; weird! on the other hand, i'm happy with the continuity of the steelbook.........

Don't understand why - of all seasons - this mediocre season isn't available on Steelbook anymore (not on Zavvi, not on French or English Amazon, not even on eBay!)... Do you guys think it will be in stock again once Season 7 will air?

Don't understand why - of all seasons - this mediocre season isn't available on Steelbook anymore (not on Zavvi, not on French or English Amazon, not even on eBay!)... Do you guys think it will be in stock again once Season 7 will air?

it´s available on amazon.de / .it /.es /.com / .ca
no shortage unless you´d - for whatever reason- prefer the UK version (the SteelBooks are 100% identical)

it´s available on amazon.de / .it /.es /.com / .ca
no shortage unless you´d - for whatever reason- prefer the UK version (the SteelBooks are 100% identical)
On amazon.de and .com it's only available if you buy all six Steelbooks and I already have the rest. Can't find it on .ca or .es or .it...

It's readily available from Walmart.

Has this really sold out everywhere?

Thought I'd leave it a while after getting season 1-4 last year now can't find season 5 at all...??

Should I ask the studio if it's discontinued?

I guess that after 1-4 stuck around for so long, they reduced the run for 5 and 6. I grabbed the Italian version for €15 the other day though.

To any of you that are still in search of a copy of this, there's the US edition that according to Amazon will be in stock on the 15th of this month (shipped and sold by Amazon). Right now it's priced at $47.27, if you ask me that's better than $128 on eBay. I guess Amazon is getting some stock in, better jump at the opportunity while you still can. ;)