The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 1 259 Kč (47,86 €)

film_21725_1.jpg

wow works out £34.99 without shipping :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: where as uk amazon its £22.99 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

it would seem film arena are either having this as a cash cow or studio have set the price :confused::confused::confused:

don't think this will sell well at that money (n)

basil :thumbs:

Looks good, like the magnets!
LET'S SEE THE INSIDE!!! I want to see how the discs are inside please.

and the spine please

from a reliable source ?
Umm yea...
I don't know about you, but I consider myself pretty reliable :joy:;)

Seriously though, I know for a fact. I cant find you the exact post/thread here (will take too long :watch:) but yes these are not jumbos but will have 5 discs. "How?", you ask? Well, there's a small plastic disc holder inside so all the discs can be stacked on top of each other. So yea, relatively recent/new design inside. :)

Last edited:
Umm yea...

Seriously though, I know for a fact. I cant find you the exact post/thread here (will take too long :watch:) but yes these are not jumbos but will have 5 discs. "How?", you ask? Well, there's a small plastic disc holder inside so all the discs can be stacked on top of each other. So yea, relatively recent/new design inside.

I hope so too , thank you for that clarification;)

None of these GOT steelbooks are jumbos (worldwide)
I just wanted to make sure now that we have some "in-hand" pics. Especially how some countries get Jumbos and others don't like with The Hobbit movies for example. I'm trying to go lowest price on these, so that might mean buying from Germany or elsewhere. Conveniently none of the spines were shown you know :naughty:

I just wanted to make sure now that we have some "in-hand" pics. Especially how some countries get Jumbos and others don't like with The Hobbit movies for example. I'm trying to go lowest price on these, so that might mean buying from Germany or elsewhere. Conveniently none of the spines were shown you know :naughty:
Yea, I understand you :) Then you should wait to see spine shots of these steels before spending your money. And here's something I didn't know...
Go and import the US Steelbook, guys. This one is missing Dolby Atmos.
...so @wjasoncul I would say import it from US, Canada or any other country with Atmos for that matter. It's definitely worth the money.

Umm yea...

Seriously though, I know for a fact. I cant find you the exact post/thread here (will take too long :watch:) but yes these are not jumbos but will have 5 discs. "How?", you ask? Well, there's a small plastic disc holder inside so all the discs can be stacked on top of each other. So yea, relatively recent/new design inside. :)

i dont know if its a new design. they have been doing it since the dvd days. the lord of the rings trilogy steelbook from canada was not a jumbo and had 6 discs inside using the same stacking

Reactions: residentevil
i dont know if its a new design. they have been doing it since the dvd days. the lord of the rings trilogy steelbook from canada was not a jumbo and had 6 discs inside using the same stacking

Yea I knew about those. Shame they don't use it often.
But from a picture I saw, it wasn't like 2 disc holders in the video.
May be they took that old design and changed it up a bit? I'm not exactly sure