Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 12, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy (Dragonstone Red Egg); Best Buy (Dragonstone Cream Egg)
Price: $49.99; $49.99

cream egg.jpg red egg.jpg

got s7 steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Good thing you get a $10 Best Buy USA gift card with it or you guys would be getting ripped!

It's only $59.99 in Canada which right now is about $47.76 US.

So looks like Best Buy will be offering two versions of this edition - Cream Egg and Red Egg. Not sure why they are priced differently but I reckon it has something to do with a different sigill magnet.

OP updated.

Damnit! When are they going to reveal the actual artwork with the house crest magnet? Now that there's two different editions I don't know which to get because they won't show the friggin artwork. Come on Best Buy get with it!

So looks like Best Buy will be offering two versions of this edition - Cream Egg and Red Egg. Not sure why they are priced differently but I reckon it has something to do with a different sigill magnet.

OP updated.
Order both. Cancel one later.
I'm not quite sure what the Cream & Red editions are but according to THIS link it is the one with the sigil but then it doesn't have steelbook on it so go figure. hrm? :confused:

I'm not quite sure what the Cream & Red editions are but according to THIS link it is the one with the sigil but then it doesn't have steelbook on it so go figure. hrm? :confused:

That would be the "usual" Best Buy exclusive slip cover with the sigill artwork. The SteelBook edition will be the one with the magnet so I suspect Best Buy is releasing two different magnets for this edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
That would be the "usual" Best Buy exclusive slip cover with the sigill artwork. The SteelBook edition will be the one with the magnet so I suspect Best Buy is releasing two different magnets for this edition.
Best Buy's got to make it difficult like that don't they? I wonder why there not priced the same though, instead they're price so much apart. That usually means that one will be of different quality than the other not just a different magnet.

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and C.C. 95

Best Buy's got to make it difficult like that don't they? I wonder why there not priced the same though, instead they're price so much apart. That usually means that one will be of different quality than the other not just a different magnet.
If memory serves - they are BOTH listed as steelbooks.

For some reason the links in the OP no longer take you the corresponding websites. So far all we've seen is the red egg, maybe the cream egg was a mistake. I just can't see them breaking the order of things to come by releasing two different editions of steelbook. I could be wrong but I believe that it's only the red egg edition. I know that BBY had a listing for a cream egg but perhaps that's why it was pulled because it was a mistake. Only time will tell. :confused:

:rofl: I didn't realize it was Easter yet. :p :LOL:

Not sure what it's like your neck of the woods but they are available all year round over here. Same as Cadburys mini eggs (with the hard shell).

And of course aero eggs, caramel, Rolo etc etc etc

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
hrm? They only carry those at my Walmart during Easter time. Lucky you! Those things are awesome.

Really?

Yeah all year round over here. Obviously we get Easter eggs come out around Easter over here and then things like chocolate bunnies and stuff like that but the rest is all year round.

What about kinder eggs? You get them? Another one we have all year round (and those awesome kinder hippos)

Lol thread diversion

I haven't seen a Kinder egg.

Sorry for the derailment! I hope that BBY keeps it to one egg that way it makes deciding that much more easy. Plus it would certainly keep the cost down for completionists. ;)

Reactions: Flloydo